earl grey

"uhm... eren! truth or dare?" I asked nervously while Levi's glare intensified.

"cadet (last name) are you fucking ignoring me?" Levi asked in a dangerously low tone.

everyone was silently praying that you would get out of this one alive but Eren didn't notice the angry and really annoyed corporal so he just replied to your question like anyone else would  if it wasn't a fucking death or life situation.

"truth."

"so eren... what's your favourite tea?" I was terrified of the intense glare of the corporal. 'he could push me the fuck off right now... so why isn't he just doing it?'

"listen here cadet (name) fucking (last name) you better get off me right now or you will regret being born in this miserable world"  Levi hissed.

I was sweating cold out of fear that I might never leave this short room... plus this is only the first game.

"earl grey"  eren was still oblivious to the situation (a|n: earl grey is my fav tea soooo idk if you don't like it just pretend it's another tea.)

"o-okay" Connie was seriously regretting basically sending his friend to a certain death.

I turned my head around so I could get to see how many time I had left by analyzing corporal Levi's face...  and it was terrifying af.

Connie felt so guilty and many glares where directed towards him including mine of coarse.

"cadet (last name) two months of cleani-"

"I'M SO SORRY SIR IT WAS A DARE  I PROMISE , NO SCRATCH THAT: I SWEARRRRRRRRRRRRFGHDSJAHAUYGlefyfyffftfwtw" i shouted before he could say anything else and quickly got off his lap and sat miles away from him.

"tch, brat."  

the door creaked and everyone turned around to see none other than captain Erwin himself... and his eyebrows.

"what is all that ruckus? if I may ask"  

I quickly got up and saluted and so did my fellow cadets but he brushed it off.

"so will you tell me what was all that screaming about?" Erwin asked kindly.

everyone pointed at me.

at. me.

FUCK YOU TOO THEN.

( a|n: heyyyyyy long time no see heh jk i saw you like a week ago but whatevs... I was wondering if you would like to read a fanfic i've been thinking about doing it would be an {aot x modern! reader} so it is basically that you appear in the aot world with no explanation whatsoever but you still have your iphonee and clothes  the survey corps take you in bc they think you could be a possible threat to humanity and such .. sorrry im just really bad at explaining things but it's better than that i swear.| I have never seen one of those in the aot fandom and I would like to change that soooo let me know if you would like that or a { hetalia x country! reader} K? peace yo!) btw sorrt for the short crappy chapter

-lulu