Erwin (7 Minutes In Heaven)

After the somewhat long explanation, we decided it was time to play the game. Everyone agreed except for levi and Erwin but we dragged them into the game anyway.

"Okay, now we'll start with our higher ups, starting with commander Erwin!" Sasha pointed the bag towards the commander; waiting for him to take an object .
When Erwin finally pulled out a mini bottle of perfume.
I looked at the object he pulled out, only to see my little bottle of perfume, so I spoke up.
"uhm, commander that's mine. "
"Cadet (l/n)? Oh here, you can hav-"
"Shut up and go to the Damn closet already." Levi interrupted.
'sigh,  fine I guess I'll go' I thought as I was heading towards the closet,  Erwin following behind. Just as I went inside of the closet I heard someone yell
"YOU HAVE 7 MINUTES, STARTING NOW."
I looked around and then at the commander seeing him tense slightly at my intense glare, taking note of his reaction I sigh as I soften my look.
"look commander, it's okay if you don't wish to do anything.  I would understand since I'm simply a Cadet and you... Well, you get the idea. I'm sorry that you're stuck with me for the next 6 minutes."
I was taken for surprise when I saw the look on the commanders face, it was really gentle.
"don't be sorry, it's not your fault that we are stuck here, plus I don't mind the chance of doing this."
I was suddenly pushed gently to the door of the closet, it took me a while to process what was going on.
'the commander is kissing me'
I stood in shock for a while and the commander seemed to notice this and pulled away. "sorry, that was very inappropriate of m-" Erwin apologized before I interrupted him with a rough kiss, it slowly turned out into a full makeout session as he sneaked his hands down my waist and I tugged at his soft blonde hair. We finally pulled away gasping for air, only for me to kiss him again pinning him to the door and running my hands down his abdomen,  not leaving a place untouched while he did the same.
I moaned his name which made him shiver,  I smirked into the kiss when I noticed his reaction and as it was about to turn into something more the door was smashed open while Hanji busted in yelling weird stuff and blushing madly.
I pulled away blushing but Erwin stood stoic and professional pulling me close to him, whispering into my ear. "I didn't know you were dominant in bed".
I fainted.
------------------------------------------------
I'm back babies B)
NEXT: EREN