"hand me a towel yas." chauncey sat on the bed calmly looking at the blood flow out his arm.

"why i gotta- nvm i'm going. " she said when kyer aimed the gun at her.

"mhmmm fuck!" i tried to stay stable but my eyes were getting heavy.

lashae ran over to me taking her over sized tee shirt off patting the blood.

"keep your eyes open!" she patted my face.

my eyes closed as i felt myself fall to the side.

"are they coming!? oh my god hurry!" was the last thing i heard.

-
few days later.

i blinked my eyes a few times squinting after to the bright light that was in my face.

"ah. she awake!" a nurse said.

god a real one for keeping me alive.

laserick and booda stood up quickly walking over to me.

"girl i thought you was dead. " booda shook his head rubbing all on my face.

"mmcht move bro. " i swatted his hand from my face.

"my baby. " my ole lady ran towards me with my dad and yasmine and lashae behind.

"thank god yo. thought i was gone have to kill myself. " yasmine sighed making us all look at her.

"mmcht anyways.. how you feel?" lashae rubbed my hair.

"good. y'all ok?" i asked.

"don't worry about us.. we good. " she grinned.

"i need you to tell me what happened so i can tell the cop-"

"i don't remember. " i lied. "all i remember was i was sleeping and the girl turned on the light with a gun pointed towards me. i tried to run up and fight but she shot me in my leg. "

"do you know what she looked like?"

"no she had on all black with a yellow ski mask. but i know her voice was very girly. "

"damn. they'll never catch her with these details. " my dad shook his head.

"where y'all was while my baby was getting shot up?" my ma asked.

"we were.. at the store getting us some snacks but something told me to turn around so i did and came back and saw her laying on the ground. " yas said.

"we might have to move her ba-"

"no ma. i like it here." i frowned.

"i can't risk you-"

"i'll be fine i promise. "

she hesitated before nodding.

-

October 7th, 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
..$ Chauncey $..
𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖑𝖞𝖓, 𝖓𝖍