; seven .

October 3rd, 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
..$ Yare $..
𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖑𝖞𝖓, 𝖓𝖍

i woke up to muffling and shuffling making me look around yasmine's dark room.

i grabbed my gun and put it in my boxers making my way to the light so i could see ..i heard a gun cock making me pull it out fastly.

"turn it on. " the familiar voice said.

i turned on the light to see chauncey holding a gun to my head as i held my gun to his head.

"mhm. i fuck witchu but why you try to snake me?" he frowned making me raise an eyebrow.

"fuck is you talm bout?"

" i'm a robber myself. i know when someone up to sum. " he walked closer to me but i didn't move once.

i looked over his waist since i'm way smaller than him and seen mahki holding a draco at yasmine's head.

"tell me why i shouldn't blow ya fucking brains out?"

"we'll be two dead motherfuckers then. " i stared in his eyes.

"mmcht. put ya gun down. "

"you first. "

"that ain't how it work. i gave you instructions you follow em. "

i rolled my eyes cocking the gun.

"you getting big bold now. shoot it. " he bit his bottom lip.

"you shoot it. "

"i'll shoot the fuck outta all y'all if you don't shoot b. " mahki cocked his gun.

"where lashae?"

as soon as i said that kyer walked in holding lashae by her arm roughly with a gun to her head.

"my arms hurting put it down. " i said.

"on 3. 1..2.." he counted but neither of us put the gun down.

i shot into the air making yasmine chuckle and lashae duck. but chauncey didn't blink not once .. he actually smirked.

"you sexy when you do that.. do it again. " he put the gun down walking up closer.

i put my gun down also. not because he did it but because my arm was tired.

"so yeen gone shoot her?" mahki mugged us.

"oh i am. " he said shooting me in the leg and i shot him in the arm and shot mahki in the shoulder.

i gasped for air. "fuck!"

i felt a warm feeling my leg and then it started to burn.

"i'm calling an ambulance . " lashae said pulling out her phones with her shaky hands.