A masterpiece of patchwork sewn through perseverance

Start from the beginning

"We were interrupted by breakfast, can't leave it hanging before I leave" Yibo said as he moved his hands down to stroke Zhan as the water from the shower continue to wash down both their bodies.

"You're wet Zhan, so wet.... but I love it, nice" He said as he continue to stroke him and press deeper into his mouth.

Zhan who was lost in his thoughts earlier snaps back quickly into what was happening. As his moans escaped his mouth, his hands starts to reach downward as well both corresponding to Yibo's movement he stroke Yibo's length back and forth. And they were lost in the shower, in their passion and depth of emotion that came together.

Yibo then pushes Zhan to the wall, his breathe getting deeper. He went down to his knees and swoop Zhan's length into his mouth. Shocked at the sudden change in position, Zhan steadied himself and bit his lips and he combs his fingers into Yibo's wet hair  holding his head. Yibo continues to pop his mouth in and out of Zhan.

"YiiiiBoooo....aaah... Mmn" he moaned. He sink down and hover over Yibo's head still which is still moving in and out and then Zhan clutched gentling on top Yibo's shoulder. "Ahhhh!! Ahh! ahh! Ngmmmn! He pushed Yibo off as he feels his body shuddering to the gushing fluid coming out all over.

He fell on his knees.... recovering from his ordeal. Zhan immediately pushed Yibo back and then move his tongue to Yibo's already hard trunk below. He moved slowly as Yibo clutches back at Zhan's head, guiding him on the rhythm, within 5 strokes of his mouth going in and out, Yibo panted and his palm slaps onto to the shower screen "Faster Zhan! Faster! Faster he yell. He jolted and bolted off from Zhan's grip as he came. He dropped his head backwards and pull Zhan up and pushed him on to his mouth again filling up his emotion as he came with the deep kiss into Zhan's mouth fiercely as his heartbeat responded to his own release. Zhan let it be, he knew Zhan was desperate to feel him after being apart for so long. Both of them locked into into each other's arms as the shower water now draining through their bodies washes off their passionate release. Zhan lather the soap off to Yibo's body and planted a kiss on his lips. "Better hurry up or you'll be late" Zhan reminded him. Yibo feasted onto Zhan's mouth one last time and nodded as he force himself to get dressed. Yibo could not get enough of Zhan m, he wanted to just packed him into his suit case together as he left that day.

Xiao Zhan continue with his work as soon as Yibo left. He went through the batch of letters from his fans and placed his sketch book next to them.

"Dear Xiao Zhan
How have you been? Stay strong and healthy. Yizhan forever, when will your new movie be out? When can we see you with Yibo? Will there be a season 2 of untamed? What about a concert in Japan?
Saranggae Xiao Zhan!

That was from a Korean fan.

Then there was a letter from the officials congratulating him on the good work he did for the poor. And more letters of encouragement for him to come back soon to the front scene. They all missed him.

He took out his sketch book and went on to sketch out a thought that came to his mind that he was deeply thinking about in the shower earlier.

Xiao Zhan being a bit more superstitious than Yibo had kept the paper the monk in Thai had handed him. He kept it with a hand written translation that was given to him

"If a love could last through and be brought back against destiny that forbids them in the past, and yet fate still brings them together despite all odds, the flower could only bloom on a tree that allows it to, even under harsh conditions the flower will not whither because it lives from the tree that gives lives to it"

This wasn't the first instant of such prediction he had heard about his fate and Yibo, but he always wondered about what it meant deeply. There was always a certain connection when they were both filming the untamed. But he had never dig deep into it. There were certain familiarity on the ancient and olden days setting and its costume that Zhan love about. And he recall the moment when Yibo dressed up for the audition and entered the room. There was a moment of freeze and silent when their eyes met. Yibo had a fierce heart eyes that sink deep into Xiao Zhan when their eyes locked and Xiao Zhan was caught in a moment of freeze. His memory just failed him there and there was a split second of flash through his mind that he couldn't make out the feeling why this person's persona is so attractive to him. It was just something he could not understand.

As weeks passed by as he continue working with LWJ's character there was always a certain mantra and aura about LWJ that he cannot get out of his mind. It grew stronger over time. It was a familiar feeling he felt he found back which he lost somehow in some state of his life.

Yibo on the other hand experienced the similar emotion that troubled him. He analyses his feelings the moment he saw Zhan at the rapeseed field. It was just something that got him noticing this boy and it came back again when they were on the same filming set on the first day when he introduced himself. When he saw Zhan in the costume for the first time he felt time stood still with their eyes lock, it was really a split second when he too felt he was living in the past. It was weird to the very least but he brushed it off. At times he would have dreams of Wei Ying especially after the scene where Wei Ying left him jumping off the cliff. He swore this feeling and emotion was something he felt before again and again in his dream. But he never shared that with Xiao Zhan not until recently.