A masterpiece of patchwork sewn through perseverance

Xiao Zhan stood at that comment and thought hmm he must have really missed me after all the travelling and the times being apart "Hey the plates in my hands are going to drop to the ground if you continue to squeeze me like that Wang Yi Bo" he teased back.

"I'm just complimenting you" with that Yibo took the plates and put it to the side of the table and continue his embrace, cradling his precious Zhan in his arms.
He moved on to sealed his morning kiss sucking out the energy he needed for the start of the day, pushing Zhan on to the side of the table top.

Zhan pushed back "Breakfast... he whispered in between the kisses..mmm.. breakfast first"

"How can I fall in love with such a primp and proper person" Yibo managed but reluctantly parted with Zhan after much persuasion from moving his hands further.

They were running through each other's schedule for the day. Zhan was staying put given his lighter schedule today whereas Yibo needs to head out for filming soon. They finish up breakfast before heading off to their own itinerary. I'm going to hit the shower. Zhan said.

Yibo nodded as he scrolled through his phone to reply all the missed messaged he said.

Zhan had to wash his hair as he stunk from cooking earlier but he enjoyed it whenever he could cook for Yibo. They had a pretty pack schedule usually but this time of the year Zhan was glad he could spend quality time with Yibo, a blessing in disguise indeed. Zhan stepped into the shower - closes his eyes and let the water run through his head down all the way.

He breathes in the warm steam from the shower and his thoughts wonder through. It has been a hard and rugged road dealing with all the issues at hand but having a pillar of unwavering conviction and steady tree that anchored their relationship and believe in them was crucial when he was going through the darkest moment in life. And Yibo was his pillar. He recalled how everyone went against them cautioning them of their decision but Yibo held his hands and brought him to meet everyone openly to declare his commitment to this relationship. He remember when they were casually going around in Thailand and escorted by some local agents to a temple to pray and give some contribution back to the temple, there was a monk that had approach them to thank them. The monk ask them ask them to sit down and took a look at them and said in Thai to the local agent. "They are very compatible but their lives will be not a smooth one without obstacles". He went on to paint a phrase so it could be translated back to them.

"If a love could last through and be brought back against destiny that forbids them in the past, and yet fate still brings them together despite all odds, the flower could only bloom on a tree that allows it to, even under harsh conditions the flower will not whither because it lives from the tree that gives lives to it"

"Hahahahaha! that's just too deep" Yibo crack and laugh his heart out as he could not comprehend a single thing.

Zhan thank the monk and nudge Yibo for being rude and bowed his head with his hands in prayer sign. The monk smiled at him and mumbled something to what the local agent then translated what he said to Xiao Zhan. "The light in the destiny is yours"

Zhan's mind came back to finishing his shower, he closes his eyes with his hands wiping away the water from his face. He never really thought much about the phrase but kept the little red paper with the writings on it until this morning when he was finishing his artwork.

He startled at the sound of another presence next to him and turn around as hands were on him. Before he could open his eyes, a pair of lips sunk deep into his. As both their bodies met, Yibo pulled him closer to him and dig deeper into his mouth. Zhan moan as both of their front started to rub onto each other.