Later that night....

I checked one last time in the mirror. My hair kinda had a mind of its own, so I just ran water through it. I was dressed in a shirt and joggers, since we decided to dress casual tonight.

"Friday is there anyone awake besides Wanda?" I asked her

"No. Only Ms. Maximoff is currently awake and on her way up"

I quickly ran out of my room and waited by the elevator. When I opened up, there she was. She was dressed in black skinny jeans and a red tank top. Her hair was curled down past her shoulders and she had her signature black gloves on.

"You look beautiful" I told her and her cheeks turned red

"Thank you. You look very nice as well. So are you going to tell me what we are doing? Should I be nervous?" She asks and I step in the elevator with her

"No....but I wanted this to be a surprise. Friday please take us up to the roof. Make sure to send me a text if somebody wakes up" I told the A.I

I grabbed Wanda's hand and locked it with mine. I really hope she likes it. I could tell she was nervous, probably because she's never been on a date.

Once the elevator opened, I saw her mouth drop. There was a giant projection screen and a small picnic set up with pillows, blankets, and lights.

"Peter? What is all this?" She asked clearly still shocked

"Well on the first day we met, we watched Star Wars, so I thought we should do that. And I wanted to make it romantic, so then I started thinking about a midnight picnic. We could even stargaze after the movie. Do you like it?" I asked her really hoping she did, because it took me a long time to plan this

"I love it. Thank you" She presses a kiss against my cheek and pulls my arm towards the blanket

We sat down and I started getting everything out of the basket. Mac and cheese was Wanda's favorite American food, that and ice cream. Once we had our food, we settled against the pillows and Friday put on the movie.

I didn't really pay attention to the movie, because it was kinda hard when I had Wanda next to me. We talked about the mission and how school was going. It was one of her first missions with the whole team, and I could tell she really enjoyed it. I loved learning more about her.

"Tell me a secret you've never told anyone" She asks me

A secret I never told anyone? There is actually quite a bit. Wanting to make her smile, I had just the story.

"Alright...When I first got my super suit after Germany, Dad made some adjustments and made the suit tighter. So whenever I was wearing it, I had trouble fitting my boxers on underneath. So I had to wear a thong underneath my suit until I asked dad to fix it" (Poor Tom had to wear that 😂)

She immediately bursted out laughing, nearly spitting out her drink. She fell against me as she held her stomach. I loved seeing her laugh.

"Did Tony know you were wearing that before you asked him to fix it?" She giggled

"No...he never asked. I just told him it was too uncomfortable and too tight"

She eventually stopped giggling and we continued to watch the movie. This is my first date ever, and I think it's going really well.

"So for first dates, I think this is going really well. I love being here with you...I've never really dated before, and the last time I tried, my dates father tried to kill me. So this is a major improvement" I joked hoping to make her smile, and it worked

"I've never dated anyone before, and I don't really know how a relationship works, but I like how this going so far. I like you a lot Peter. You make me happy"

"You make me happy too. I really like you Wanda, more than I've liked anyone. You're....amazing" I told her and I put my arm around her shoulder

"No one except my brother has ever called me that" She whispered and snuggled into my shoulder more

We finished our ice cream and just sat and watched the movie. It reminded me of the night she caught me dancing and how we watched that romance movie in the middle of night. She was so beautiful that night and I loved that she trusted me enough to curl up to me. It was perfect and so was she.

After the movie was over, the movie screen and lights shut off, which left nothing but a clear sky full of stars. We laid back and I started showing her a few constellations and explaining the history behind them.

"I love the stars. My brother once told me, the stars are one of the only constant things you could see in the sky. Even when they are covered by clouds, you know they are always there. They are beautiful" She told me gazing up at the stars

"So are you....Um....I'm sorry. That was so cheesy. It just came out" Of all things I had to say, I was such a dork

"Yes it was, but it was also very sweet" She laughed

We stayed outside for another 20 minutes, but it was starting to get cold because it was November. So we stood up and walked back to the elevator. To be a gentleman, I took her back down to her floor and Friday assured me no one else was awake.

"Peter thank you for this. You want to do this again?" She asked me as we reached her floor

"Absolutely. Tonight was amazing" She leaned in and pulled me in for a hug

Once she stepped away, I could see her green eyes filled with happiness and curiosity. I glanced down at her lips, hoping I wasn't reading the situation wrong. She closed the space between us, lips barely brushing against mine. I felt an instant spark as I pressed my lips against hers.

Only a minute later, she moved her head back, lips still lingering. I could see the slight blush against her cheeks.

"Goodnight Peter" I nodded, and no words came out

She waved goodbye and walked back to her room. I got back in the elevator and I couldn't help but pump my fist in the air. I just had my first kiss with the girl I love....I meant like!