(Trolls world tour) chapter eight: Smooth Jazz?/ k-pop and reggaeton trolls?

Start from the beginning

Then melody was pulled away by trollex, who glared at him saying," don't think about it" then Chaz and trollex gave each other a death glared, leaving melody, standing between the two, giving them confuse look on her face. Trollex growl under his breath. How dare he flirt his crush! Noone will flirt her! Only him!. Poppy, who was watching the two trolls glaring each other. She smirk and said to herself," poor melody. She didn't know that she's middle of the attention."

~meanwhile~
Cooper is still struggling to make it on his solo journey. He climb the mountain as he said to himself," cmon coop........you can do it!"

~ 2hrs later~
Cooper is out of breath, as he said," phew.......i made it!" He only gone up 2 inches. Then cooper groan in annoyance as he falls on the groan, passed out. Then all the sudden a shadow appeared above him, then a bubble came down his body as it carries him up to the space ship?? The disappeared.

********* back to the gang******
Every one arrive at the forest as poppy and the others look around. Melody, however, decided to leave behind. She turn herself back to human and change her size into human size. She walks around the place, with a soft smile on her face. She slowly hummed the song that poppy used to sing it during the time they were rescueing the snack pack. Then all the sudden, she fell down on the hole.

Melody transform into fairy form as she change her size into a troll size. As she reach the bottom, she wasn't alone. There's branch" branch?!" Branch look at her way, with surprise look on his face." Melody?! There you are! We been looking for you!" Said branch as he quickly made his way towards to her. Melody blink and smile sheepishly to him," sorry. I just love this place whenever i see a forest." Branch nodded at her, understanding.

He knows that poppy found her in the middle of the forest, singing. So he understand. Then all the sudden, a spotlight shined behind them, making the two look at the spotlight. A pearlescent colored troll with a spandex outfit, came with a smirk on her face. " Oooooo, lookie what we have here ladies. A lost troll and a lost fairy with confusion" said the troll making melody tilted her head, confuse as branch look at her," um Hi, and i'm sorry......ladies?" Then 4 more spotlights shined aroung melody, reaviling more spandex trolls with big hair.

ladies?" Then 4 more spotlights shined aroung melody, reaviling more spandex trolls with big hair

" Awwwww" said the girls as they made their way to melody." She looks precious!" One of them said" and cream!" Another one said, as they start poking melody's wings, making her yelp as she flew up." And....... ADORABLE!" Said the girls as they squeal making branch and melody sweat drop. Then the girls look at branch, saying" he looks good""and blue!"" And......" they gasped dramatic saying" A TROLL WITH LUV!!😍😍" branch blink at what they say while melody giggle a bit, after getting what they mean.

" heh, okayyyyy......This just got weird" said branch as melody landed beside him. The leader, name trollee, examined the two, well mostly branch, as well as the other girls."Hmmmm, so where ya from lover boy?" Trollee asked branch, who scratched his head saying," um........ were actually from-" but he was cut off by another voice." Well well wellll"
Branch and melody look behind them to see another trolls, came out. Trollee sigh and said," oh gosh, it's them" branch look at her and asked," who?" Then melody saw the three trolls came.

 Trollee sigh and said," oh gosh, it's them" branch look at her and asked," who?" Then melody saw the three trolls came

The Reggaeton leader, Tresillo, and his two señoritas came from around the corner. " seems like the K-pop trolls can't keep their distance from the reggaeton border." Said tresillo making melody blink for a second.'k-pop? Reggaeton? Oh!' Melody remembers. This are the tribes of k-pop amd reggaeton!. Branch raised his eyebrow. " K-pop?" Trollee rolled her eyes as she said," we weren't tresillo, we're still our side. We haven't layed a foot on reggaeton area"" reggaeton?" Branch asked as Tresillo shrugs and said," doesn't seem that way. See, that's yoh K-pop's problems. You need to show reggaeton some respect"

Trollee shrugged and said," yeah well maybe you, latins should show some honor to us. After all, we F A B U L O U S" then the k- pop trolls posed.

Melody flew up as she watch them argue. Then she flew down beside branch as both of them look each other then back to them. " well maybe you, koreans, should stop torturing this poor lost troll señor and this beautiful fairy señora" said tresillo as branch said, " oh it's okey, we're just uh......standing here" then trollee came as she grab branch and melody as she said," well i apologize for the reggaèton's messing up the flow"

This made tresillo offended,"¿perdóneme? What did you just say"" you heard me" sassed trollee as melody flew up, trying to get out of the arguements." Senoritas, did she just say. We mess up the flow?" Tresillo questioned to the two trolls, who said," Mhmmm" and gave a sassy look at the k-pop trolls. Then all the sudden they dance battle. Melody was lucky that she's not on the ground but branch, was been tag away between the two tribes.

Melody landed down as branch made his way to her. Then the k-pop stared at them, dreamily." Heh, well uh. That was also very impressive ladies?" Compliment branch as melody nodded in agreement" oh yeah señor and señora? Well watch this" said tresillo as he grab them and brought them back to reggaeton side, making branch and melody yelp in surprise.

Long story short, branch had enough of it and cried for help as melody enjoyed the dancing.