So this is what this is

Basically this is a Detroit Become Human high school au that came to me at two am.

Here's an explanation of each family:

*perspective character

The Andersons:

Hank Anderson: Single dad, 52, dog lover, recovering alcoholic, bisexual.

Connor Anderson: Older of the twins, 17, more caring of the two, pansexual.*

Niles Anderson: Younger of the twins, 17, the more likely to murder you out of the two, homoromantic.

The Williams':

Todd Williams: Abusive piece of quiznack dad, 50, literal scum of the earth, I don't care.

Kara Williams: The older daughter, 17, takes care of her sister, pansexual.*

Alice Williams: The younger daughter, 10, very timid and quiet, she's a child.

The Manfreds:

Carl Manfred: Single father, 62, painter, I don't know.

Leo Manfred: Older son, 18, kinda entitled, maybe straight.

Markus Manfred: Adopted son, 17, kind and gentle, bisexual.*

Jericho(an orphanage):

Last names for the next few, other than Chloe's, are the actors last names.

Lucy Wandera: Owner and caretaker, 45, is a doctor, homosexual.

North Kelly: Oldest in Jericho, 18, very defensive due to her past with physical abuse, bisexual.

Josh Sawyers: Second oldest, 18, very quiet and sweet, straight, he thinks.

Daniel Lambert: Second youngest, 17, works part time as an assistant for a kinda rich family, bisexual.

(Twins)

Simon Lambert: Youngest, 17, often breaks up fights North has with people, homosexual.

Other People:

Chloe Kamski: 18, has too many siblings to even care anymore, homosexual.

Jerry Bosch: 16, skipped a year due to being talented, panromantic.

Luther Andronikov: 18, a football star, bisexual.

Ralph Vladimery: 17, abused by his family and is known to be a little crazy, biromantic.

Traci Blair: 18, was sexually abused for years, homosexual.

Traci Rose: 18, helped her girlfriend(Traci B) run away because she had similar experiences, homosexual.

Gavin Reed: 18, considered a punk even though he's a police intern, homoromantic.

Tina Chen: 17, has to make sure Gavin doesn't kill anyone, bisexual.

Chris Miller: 18, just trying to get through school, straight.

Valerie Morales: 17, Tina's girlfriend, homosexual.