(sorry couldn't find a good picture it was only this one, but it's only the fruit not the left side)

Then Naruto goes up to the bartender.

Then Naruto said "the fruit cost 100,000 Ryo"

Then the Bartender said "yeah, got a problem with that"

Then Naruto puts the money on the desk and the Bartender give the fruit, out of the glass box.

Naruto then leave the bar and he goes straight to his place and he makes a contraption and he test the devil fruit.

Devil fruit:... Water water no mi
Abilities:
can control water.
Can make it from thin air.
Can turn water into a solid liquid
Weakness and strength:
The user can swim in the water
The user can eat another devil fruit but they still can swim.
It take some control to create it from thin air but when near water they can control it

Naruto then washes it in the kitchen and he goes outside.

With that he eat the fruit but, it tasted worrible but he still kept putting it down his throat.

Naruto then thinks "those guys are idiots, this would have went for 10,000,000 Ryo... But eh? Its not my money"

Naruto was laughing that someone could have gotten that much money and Naruto goes and start to train with his powers. Then with him going through the powers in each of the books.

Four year later-
Naruto is twelve year old at the moment and in one year to become a Genin but he hasn't stopped for a break.

His powers for water devil fruit are.
Water vortex- it creates a mini whirlpool in the water.
Water dragon- it creates a dragon from the thin air or a source of water and it shreds them apart.
Water wall- it creates a wall to block any attacks.
Water cannon- it create solid water and it fire it at the enemy.
Water chains of ice- it create a ice chain from water and it raps around the enemy.
Water whip- it create a whip and at the end and it becomes solid.
Water body- the user body become like water
Finger gun- a solid bullet from his finger and it goes forward and hits the enemy.
Solid hammer- it create a hammer six feet tall and he can use it for fighting.

Now for Naruto's magic, it basically tripled.

Naruto's reserves at the moment, he can use one thounsand and eighty lightning balls. He can use the same amount of magic bullet, and he can use seventy two Fire tornado's.

With his spinning arrow, he can use four hundred and fifty.

Now his other move is.
Lightning arrow.

It create a lightning arrow and he can fire it off

It create a lightning arrow and he can fire it off. It cost around ten lightning balls. He can use it hundred and eighty.

With the lightning arrow, it can go through his can cut through a foot of steel.

With his Haki, he can has given some details on Armament and Observation Haki.

With all of that, three hundred people have learned Observation and ten Armament people.

Naruto was seeing how to do a quirk, he can can create explosions from his hands, and hit the enemy.

Naruto can blow up solid metal.

Naruto now sealing magic, has improved a lot.

Naruto now is quite a powerful person in the village and he found out that their was a bidding happening for a fruit.

Number one said "2,000 Ryo" another going up one thousand Ryo.

Now Naruto after at twenty five thousand Ryo, Naruto said "50,000 Ryo"

This shocked that someone bidded that much and Naruto got it still in the glass case.

Then Naruto saw another fruit and he bidded the same amount and after that, he goes straight to his home.

He goes looks through them.

The first one is a fire devil fruit, with water as a weakness but not for him

The second one is the rubber devil fruit, with water as a weakness but not for him but strong against lightning.

The third one is the operation devil fruit, with water as a weakness but not for him.

The fourth one is a swimming ability and can eat another fruit.

Naruto then takes the third one and he washes it and he eats it. Naruto was now putting each of them in a box and he put what he does in the box and he puts it in a secret panel.

Naruto was now practicing his room ability. He now trying to test his ability of the room ability.