*Niall's P.O.V.*

I was zipping up my pants, after finishing, literally, when I heard Harry's and Soph's voices. Harry had a tendency for being quite the flirt and I wasn't going to let him flirt with my girlfriend. I mean, he didn't do it on purpose, it was his personality, but still. I had already lost a lot of girls to Harry back in the day, everyone would always prefer Harry over me and Harry being him, loved having everyone swooning over him. I wasn't going to let that happen with Soph. I quickly bolted down the stairs, not even caring that my face was still flushed, and I stopped dead in my tracks when I found them sitting right next to each other, their heads almost touching and they were looking at something, what the hell?

"Mhm, mhm." I cleared my throat to announce my presence, I was fuming. It was just the sight of Harry being so close to my girlfriend, I couldn't stand it, I was jealous of him. Harry practically jumped away from Sofia, clearly he was getting too comfortable with her before I got here.

"Hey Niall, how are you mate? Everything okay?" Harry spoke, holding Sofias phone in his hand.

"Hi, yeah everything's perfect." I told him as I sat next to Soph and placed my hand on her thigh, pulling her closer to me.

"I was just showing Harry my TikTok account." Sofia beamed at me, clearly she was beyond happy of showing off her account. "And I told him about the exclusive content we've recorded of you as well." Well they hadn't been doing anything wrong, they were basically watching videos and talking about me, I had nothing to worry about.

"Oh that's great." I told them, a smile creeping up my face, I was now more relaxed.

"Yeah and then Harry had a brilliant idea, tell him Harry." Soph motioned.

"Why don't we all record exclusive content and send it to Sofia so that she can post it, that way we'll get our fans more excited before we drop the bomb on the anniversary."

"That would be great, it's a really great idea." And it was indeed, it was basically free press and giving the media more content so that they would talk about us and create more buzz while also giving the fans the much needed content they'd been craving for. It was a win win.

15 minutes later the rest of the boys and Eleanor joined us. Maya and Gigi couldn't make it because they had photoshoots. Harry shared his idea with the group and they all were pretty stoked and agreed that it was a pretty great idea. Everyone gave Sofia their phone numbers so that they could send her the 'exclusive' content.

"Why don't we record something the 5 of us together now that we're all here?" Louis suddenly spoke after we got out from the pool.

"Yes! Why don't we announce our new tour? On a video and then Soph can post it on July 23 and we can also upload it to our official channels. We don't know when we'll have time to get together the 5 of us in person, since we're touring." I stated.

"Sounds good to me." Zayn spoke.

"Babe, can you record us later?" I asked Soph as she got out of the pool, and I couldn't stop staring at her, she was absolutely gorgeous and that bikini made her look 10 times hotter.

"Sure! You let me know when." She responded before resuming her conversation with Eleanor, apparently they got along pretty well.

2 hours later, when we had finished cooking the hamburgers and everyone was fed and dressed we decided to shoot the video. We had a rough idea of what we wanted to do, but I still asked Soph for her input, after all, she was the one closest to the fans and knew what they would like.

"You have to be sitting on the stairs, like the videodiaries." She instructed. "Why don't we head to the back stairs, they look a lot like the ones from those videos."

"Perfect, I think the fans will love that." Harry spoke as they all follwed me towards the back stairs, which did look a lot like the ones from the videos. They had the same white trim and the walls were a blueish grey, which kind of resembled the color.

After several takes we finally had the video ready, July 23 couldn't come any sooner, I was eager for the fans to see the video it was fantastic.

Louis and Harry were sitting at the bottom, then me and Liam and Zayn on the step above us. It opened with each one of us saying the following

Harry: Hi

Louis: We

Me: Are

Liam: One

Zayn: Direction

And then Harry spoke: We're back together!

Louis: We want to thank our fans for sticking with us

Me: And in honor of our 10th anniversary

Liam: We'd like to announce

Zayn: We're going back on tour

All of us spoke: Back Home in 2021!

The fans were going to love it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey there guys! How are you enjoying the story so far? Niall got jealous of Harry because of problems they had in the past involving girls and Harry always winning over Niall, everyone would stop talking to Niall and even dump him to go be with Harry when he was just a natural flirt and the girls thought that he was actually flirting with them. That's why Niall's insecure in the story. I'm really hoping you enjoy it and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts!