●The Misaki Stairs●

"Have you heard of this rumor?"

"There's a rule you must never break, regarding a certain staircase."

"You should never step on the fourth stair..."

"If you do..."

"You'll be taken to the other side."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Nene-chan." Aoi said to the girl, looking worried at her. (Y/n) looked to see the daikon girl was lost in her thoughts.

'Those two...' Nene thought.

"So you can get along with a murderer, huh? Yashiro?"

'Hanako-kun said that...but...' Her brows furrowed. 'They seemed off, Hanako-kun was...angry? No, that's not it...and (Y/n)-chan...she seemed sad...'

"Nene-chan!" Aoi exclaimed.

"Huh?"

"You listening girl?" (Y/n) asked, worried as well.

"Ah! I'm sorry!" The girl apologized.

"You're always spacing out Nene-chan." The girl pointed out. "Do you have a new crush?"

"Ha, I wish." Nene sighed, feeding the plants nutrients to help them grow. (Y/n) smirked and hugged the taller girl.

"What are you talking about? You don't need anyone but me!"

"(Y/n)-chan!" The girl squeaked.

"Hmm...I know! Have you heard of this rumor?" Aoi excitedly said.

"The second of the eight mysteries, The Misaki Stairs."

"You must never step on the fourth step of that staircase."

"If you break that rule, you'll be dragged down to the world of the dead. And torn from limb to limb."

"They also say that at twilight, you can see blood dripping down the stairs. Even though there is no source."

"Wh-which staircase is this?" Nene asked shakingly, gripping onto (Y/n)'s shoulder in fear.

"Stairway B, in front of the art department. Some students have said they've seen pools of blood~" Aoi giggled creepily, still talking in her scary story voice. Nene gripped the shorter girl's shoulders tighter.

"What's wrong? I thought you liked these kinds of stories?" (Y/n) asked, wincing in pain. "Also that hurts."

"Ah! Sorry!" The daikon girl apologized. "And I do love them!"

'But...lately her stories have been true...' The girl thought.

"Okay good! I'm not exactly a fan of scary stories." Aoi beamed, entwining her hand with Nene's. "But if they make you feel better, I'll tell you as many as you want Nene-chan! And you took (Y/n)-chan!"