Some moments should last longer

While prince Chance and Luna were drinking tea she held his hand tightly to the point that if she let go she would feel alone once more. "Of course my Lord I shall remember and keep this moment in my mind" Luna's sliver blue hair was out into a ponytail she did something that she never thought she could do. Her left hand created a black rose in her hand. Her and Chance were both amazed at the sudden action. His eyes were drawn to it, mesmerized as he set the cup down. He shifted slightly in his seat before looking up to her face once more, "When did you learn to do that?" He questioned, clearly impressed.

She didn't say anything at first, then she replyed. "I haven't done it in years" she put's the rose with his red and white ones. Her hand gripping Chance's a little while holding his relaxed hand. He never knew that hos maid had powers. He smiled brightly, reaching out to trace over the petals with a single finger as he admired the rose's beauty, "Is there anything else that you have been hiding from us?" Her eyes looked at the prince. "That's something I still need to learn on my own" she set her tea in front of her. Luna looked out the window as the wind blew outside.

He relaxed his body, leaning back into his seat before hos gaze shifted toward the window, "Please, while we are out today simply call me by my name. I would like to avoid drawing a crowd, if possible." She was confused a first but then sighed softly and said, "Of course, I will fulling follow your wishes" Luna held his hand a little tighter that's when he saw a cut or maybe a marking on the left side of her neck. His eyes hovered over the mark, his free hand cautiously reaching up to stroke just beside it as he let out a pained sigh, "Did they do this as well?" His hand rested there, longer than he had intended as his thumb gently brushed against her soft skin.

She kept looking out the window then her eyes widen slightly as he touched the scar, "Y-yes they did this to me too.." Luna sighed and got up that's when she put his hand on her cheek and her face as a little red. His face was a little flushed, a slight pink color spread across his cheek. Smiling fondly as his hand cupped her cheek and he began to lose himself in her eyes. As he realized what was happening he blinked a few times, shaking his head to pull himself back to his senses. He then stood, looking down to the empty cups, "We should get moving..." He forced himself to say with a pained tone. Every part of him wanted that precious moment to last forever.

Luna quietly whimpered to her self as she put the tea cups back on the tray for cleaning. "Yes Chance we should be going.." her eyes filled with slight tears then she wiped her eyes so he wouldn't see. Luna felt the same way, she wanted the moment to last as well. He walked beside her, picking up the tray as his shoulder pressed against hers, "I will take this to the kitchen. If we are going to town then you need to be dressed appropriately." He turned slightly, looking at her current uniform, "I don't want you to go with me as my maid." Luna replyed to his statement "T-then what shall I wear. And why not as your maid" she was really confused about what he meant. Other than that both of them wish some moments could last forever.