"but she said she was yo friend so don't lie to me. "

"it's called sarcasm. fuck you want?"

"mmcht shut up and stay over here. " mahki threw the supplies at me.

i'm not the one to fuss but i will not take this disrespect.

"mr. smith! can i get a new-" he pinched me before i could finish the sentence.

i huffed and sat back in my seat and slouched down crossing my arms.

"ian got time for that crybaby shit... yo you deadass?" he asked because a tear came down my face.

it must be my period cause i'm tuff as fuck.

i wiped it and started doing our work.

-

𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 29th, 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
..$ Mahki $..
𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖑𝖞𝖓, 𝖓𝖍

"she deadass started to cry. " i shook my head.

"on who?"

"on my muva. "

"what the fuck?" chauncey scrunched his face.

"what time they coming?" kyer asked.

"this nigga.. why?" i turned my lips to the side.

(idk how to explain the face it's like the "nigga i know you lying face. " only some people know 😹)

"just asking. "

"they should be here-" as soon as i said that i heard loud ass music playing down the street.

everybody grabbed they glocks standing up but we seen yasmine, yare, and some other girl hop out.

"..."

"..."

"hey. the fuck. " yasmine mugged us walking on the porch.

"..."

"who ya friend?" i asked nodding towards the girl.

"mahki. this is my friend lashae. " she said as i stared at her making her wave in my face.

they better be glad chauncey told me to chill because i would've been up'd on shawty.

"mmcht get yo ass out my face. come on yare. " i walked in the house and let the screendoor close in her face.

i walked up stairs and turned around to see if she followed me but she didn't.

"yo? is you coming or not b?" i mugged her.

she didn't say anything she just followed me.

we started on the project not saying much to eachother. it ain't like i gave a fuck but bitches always forced the conversation.