year 6

Lets get started.

Hi i'm about to sit my sacs i know i'm going to feal i can't read neaver mind i can't spell so its going to be hard.

The start of the day i get sent to the shop like always nothing new but this time i go with my boyfriend.

I have to go to the shop to get my mum a energy drink. He came along because he wonted to walk up to school together. I dont get why hes my boyfriend because like everyone says im ugly so.

Anyway we get to the shop and they didn't have any energy drinks in so i know whats coming next so we head straight to school.
We know my mum would call me so i turned my phone off for the hole day so she couldn't shout at me over the phone.

That night when i got home i put the money on the side and tryed to snick up to my room. But my mother stopped me she started shouting at me and then she slaped me across the face with one of her hands around my neck.

I was scared but i couldn't do much because i was only 11 years old. So what could i do.

That night i tied the rope i kept behind the closest to my corten pole to try and hang my self. I felt like killing myself for a long time.

Not just that i hardly get any sleep at night my mother is always wispering to her self and saying that the devil is coming.

Hay thanks for reading hope your enjoying my story. My next chapter will be out soon. ❤🧡💛💚💙💜