Part 24 - Headache

Start from the beginning

S: Huh...no no no I meant to say he wants us all to be with him tonight!! 😰

Fearing SSR,S said the opposite.All the air inside D escaped through his mouth turning him into a deflated tyre.He laid motionless like an overturned dead frog.

Va: Even I had a similar idea since we'll be departing tomorrow and this is our last night in London let's all cuddle together like how we used to on Bahubali sets! 😃

Ke: I agree.We can also take turns to look after him incase he gets unwell at night.

SSR: Wow! Super idea Sweety! We'll do as you suggested...

S: Huh...thanks Raj garu...

SSR: Come on guys take your blankets and pillows we're all sleeping in the hall tonight!

Everyone except DS clapped in support.

S: Err...pupsooo pa...

She shook him gently.D threw a royal glare at S.

S: Sorry pupsooo 😔 I got nervous and blabbered.

D: Of all women I married you as if that wasn't enough I planned with you no,I should be slippered first.

S: Don't say like that pupsooo I feel bad

S: Don't say like that pupsooo I feel bad.😔

D: Don't talk to me

D: Don't talk to me...go to your shadow!She will give you babies!😡

S: How will I go your head is pressing against my lower region...err...

D got up and stepped aside.As if that wasn't already torturous for D,Rama garu forcefully pinched his beak and made him gulp the bitter tonic.He felt like puking but she warned him.

Ra: If you puke,you only clean up the mess!

Poor D could neither swallow nor spit.He put sugar in his mouth to get rid of the taste.Everyone got their bedspreads,pillows and blankets and arranged it on the floor in the hall.Facing the balcony,D was watching them out of the corner of his eyes.

D: Now that stinky white beard will ensure he and his wife take the place in the middle diving one section for men and one section for women.😏

As D predicted,