Once he reaches the couch he lifts my feet up and sits down, letting my feet now rest in his lap.

"Hmm what about pizza?" I ask, my stomach practically growls at the thought.

"Pizza it is" he replies with a smile.

As he taps away on his phone, ordering the pizza I assume, I take in his features.

The way his jaw is sharply formed and the way his hair falls down in his face. He's so effortlessly good looking.

Timothée turns his glance towards me snapping me out of my intense staring contest with his face.

He totally just caught me staring at him

I look away a quickly as I can even though it's no use. My cheeks heat up as I try to hide my laugh as he's now staring at me in confusion.

"Whatcha looking at?" He questions. I can feel the smirk in his tone but I refuse to look at him.

"Oh nothing. You have a really nice... coffee table" I struggle to cover up my embarrassing actions.

"By coffee table do you mean face?" He questions as I fake gasp.

"I have no idea what your talking about" I say defensively causing us both to laugh.

—————
"I don't know, I think Elio should have seen it coming at that point" I say with a shrug, taking a bite out of my pizza.

Timothée and I are now sat on the barstools in his kitchen eating pizza out of the box, talking about call me by your name.

"How would he have seen it coming Oliver literally left without a word?" He argues with me.

I shake my head with a laugh. "Elio knew that Oliver was going to leave eventually, he just decided to be a pussy about it when it actually happened"

Timothée gasps with wide eyes. "Take it back" he says like a child.

I shake my head persistently. "No. Elio was a pussy that's probably why Oliver went and married a girl back in the states" I smirk.

"Oh that's it" I Timothée warns putting his pizza down.

I stand up with a shriek and run away as fast as I can. He chases me around the whole living room until he finally catches up with me.

He comes up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist as I try to escape, both of us laughing like little kids. I quickly turn to around to face him placing my hands on his shoulders while his arms are still around my waist, but I stop short in my tracks realizing how close we are.

My eyes immediately meet his as the room fall silent. Timothée's gaze flickers from my eyes to my lips.

My breath hitches as he moves his face slightly closer to mine, our lips only centimeters apart.

I repeat his actions, looking from his eyes quickly down to his lips moving my face even closer to his, our lips are practically touching.

He finally leans in and closes the gap between our lips.

My heart speeds up as I feel electricity through my body. Every feeling I've felt in the past few weeks melts into the kiss.

My eyes are now shut and my arms are wrapped around his neck as he tighten his grip on my waist, deepening the kiss.

Much to my despair we separate, ending the kiss that I had been longing for for weeks.

I pull my bottom lip between teeth as I study his face. We both slow our breathing as my arms remain around his neck and his hands rest on the small of my back.

"You drive me crazy" he whispers with a slight laugh, leaning his forehead against mine.

My lips pull into a smile. "I hope that's a good thing" I giggle.

"Oh it's a really good thing" he replies running his hands up and down my back sending shivers down my spine.

—————

"Let me walk you up" Timothée offers as we approach my dorm building.

Timothée insisted on walking me home since it was getting fairly late he just 'felt like it'.

"You really don't have to" I smile down at my hand in his.

"But I want to" he replies with a childish grin.

I laugh at his persistence as we walk through the doors of my dorm. The elevator ride up to my room is quiet, but comfortable.

Once we make it to my room Timothée takes me into his embrace.

After a few moments of enjoying each other's touch we separate and I give him a small smile.

He wraps his arms around my waist like he did earlier and leans down to press his lips against mine.

I immediately kiss back, running my hands through his heavenly hair.

We pull apart with a smile on both of our lips. "Goodnight Adeline" he breathes.

"Night Timothée" I return softly.

And with that I open my door and slip inside as the biggest smile plasters against my face.

I close the door behind me and lean against it feeling like I'm floating. My roommates eyes study my every move, waiting for an explanation.

"We kissed... twice" I gush, my smile only widening.

The room erupts in screams as we all jump around like we're 14 year olds who just scored one direction tickets.

1239 words