〔20〕- Mission pt.2

Comincia dall'inizio

Third Person's POV
His eyesight was covered in black spots, barely able to keep himself conscious. He tried to push himself up onto his hands, but he was kicked back to the grimy floor.

"You dare touch Y/N-chan like that!" Toga's threatening voice came from the shadows.

He saw a group of people hidden in the darkness, sat on a brick wall and a series of large dustbins.
He scrambled on the floor like a fish out of water.

"W-who are you!?" He called out, fear eminent in his tone.

The figures jumped from their perch, entering the street lamp light. Y/N held the bat in her hand, standing above him.

Toga skipped next to her, holding a knife between two fingers, handing her a pair of white gloves, which she slipped on.

Tomura crouched in front of him.

"Which room is prisoner 001 held in?" He asked.

"I-don't..."

Tomura stood on one of his hands, the crack of bones echoing through the walls. He screamed out in pain.

"In the centre, the building is built around her cage," he cried desperately.

Tomura's foot presses harder against his hand, blood trickling from under his red sneakers.

"Shigaraki," Spinner said gently.

"It's not enough!" He hissed back, "how do we get in,"

"There's a hallway on the south wall that leads directly to the viewing unit," his eyes flooded with tears.

Shigaraki's face looked satisfied, and he removed his foot from the target's hand, nodding to Y/N.

"Please," he begged with terror, "let me go,"

Y/N grasped the bat in her hands, holding it above her head.

"No, you're a sick mammal, and when we're done with you you'll only be able to babble like one, you never treat a lady like that!"

And with that, she slammed the bat into his head, knocking him out. She threw it to the side, blood splatters all over the floor, wall, the weapon, and her gloved hands. She picked them off, and burnt them in her already sizzling, angry hair, the small amount of ashes flying away in the wind.

"Let's go," Spinner called, already jumping over the brick wall to where the van was parked.

Everyone followed, climbing the dustbins and leaping over, Twice carrying the target over his shoulder. He hoisted the unconscious body onto the wall, jumped over himself, and dragged him into the back of the van.

Y/N sat in the back with Toga, Dabi and Tomura.

ყ/ŋ'ʂ ℘ơ۷

"He's not going to remember shit when he wakes up, not with how hard she hit him," Twice laughed from the passenger seat.

I rolled my eyes, picking off the small bits of dirt on my dress.

"I lost your jacket, Spinner, sorry 'bout that," I muttered.

"It's fine, that thing was never gonna be used as anything else." He responded.

~
(Time skip brought to you by my lazy ass)

I'd changed into black jeans, and a dark blue hoodie, and black converse with a pentagram embroidered in the heel. I pulled up my black mask over my nose and solidified my hair to rock.
Pulling the hood over my head, I opened my room door. Twice was playing against Spinner, Rummy, probably practicing to beat me. I picked out one of his cards and swapped it for an ace, allowing him to win.

"Hey, don't let him win!" Spinner complained as I opened the door to the exit.

I put up my middle finger, calling out that I'd be back late.

"When?"

"Late!" I responded nonchalantly.

I climbed up the metal ladder next to the small exit from the headquarters, onto the rooftop, and began running, along the roofs and jumping over the gaps between buildings, through the streets.
I swung along a lamppost when the gap between two structures was too large, and rested on the edge of a block of apartments. I often sat here, sometimes I brought food with me, but it was to watch the lights of the city, and the lights flicker out one by one.

In the distance, stood the majesty that was UA. I stared at it, my head in my hands and watching the starts twinkle above the buildings in the school grounds with a wishful look.
Truth be told, I missed it.

Even though they all did jackshit for me, I missed them, I missed the classes, I missed the atmosphere that seemed to hold everyone's dreams of becoming a hero, I missed the library and the smell of subtle orchids and lilies. But, over everything else...

I missed her.

I missed her touch, her eyes, her smooth periwinkle hair and her bright smile. Her care.

Which was what lead me to making one of the biggest mistakes of my life...

~