PROLOGUE

"Mama, tell me a story please?" Said a cute little boy who was getting tucked-in in his bed.

"Sure, what story do you want me to read my little prince?" Said the woman with a sweet and gentle tone.

"I don't want those boring books Mama, tell me a new one please?" Plead the little boy.

"Alright, but promise me that you'll sleep after okay? No waking up in the middle of the night and wonder in the dark hallways okay?" Said the woman while pinching his son's nose and the little boy winced because of the pain and after a while he pouted.

"Yes Mama, I won't. I'm a good boy after all" Said the little boy smiling .

The woman also smiled and began her story telling-

"Listen carefully my little prince. Once upon a time in a kingdom far far away, there lived a handsome prince who was loved by everyone. He was cheerful, kind, always smiling, loved to help whenever he can, you can say that he's not an ordinary prince because of his behavior yet he was proud of it, he love his Mom and Dad who are the King and Queen of the kingdom and also his older sister so much that he can give anything for them so they will stay by his side forever. The prince's birthday is coming soon so the kingdom prepares for a feast , everyone is invited because that's the prince's wish, for everyone to be happy as his birthday comes closer. He met a beautiful girl on the palace's market he was taken by her ocean blue eyes, the more he stares at her eyes the more he feels that he's drowning, without hesitating he asked the girl to come to his birthday and smiled when the girl responds that she will be there. His birthday finally came everyone was cheering as the royal family walks down the grand staircase, the royal family couldn't help but to smile and wave as they feel the love from their people, the little prince can't wait to enjoy his birthday knowing there's someone who he really likes to be with on his special day, but as the day ends he didn't find her anywhere" Said the woman, getting said by her story.

"How could she Mama? Why didn't she go to the party?" Asked the little boy.

"Well, you'll know it soon enough my little prince. It's way past your bedtime, you need some sleep now" Said the woman- caressing his son's cheeks.

"If i'm the prince I will find her and make her stay by my side" Said the little boy, getting sleepy .

"I know you will, now sleep my little prince" She carefully placed a kiss on his son's forehead and quietly leave his room, as she closed the doors she sighed and walk through the hallways.

It's almost time for me to go little prince, but before that i'll make sure that you're strong enough even tho i'm not by your side anymore.