Story 2: The blue hairs girl

Along the corridor of Minchidong hight school, full filled by a see of students who were greeting each other for new year scholar.
Thumbs!!!
All of his books fail to the floor even his glasses. Without his spectacle, his vision was blurred but he could recognize the person who caused the accident by her long blue hairs.
" Don't you use your eyes while you are walking?" A girl's voice spoke loud enough to take other student's attention. " Next time, you have to be careful about your destination". She left him without giving any helping hand.
" Jungkook, are you right?" Another girl, his desk-mate from last year, maybe this year they would continue to be desk-mate again. She helped to collect back his books.
" I'm fine, Yeri! Thanks for helping"
" Ah-! Lee Jieun, why she is so heartless and so rude!" Yeri said annoyingly while collecting his books. " No wonder, she has no friend!"
" Stop complaining, let's go, if you don't wanna be punished by Mr Kim taehyung!" Jungkook directed his friend.

" It's time for lunch break, what will we have for this afternoon, I hope Mr Kim Soekjin won't use green beans as his ingredients

" It's time for lunch break, what will we have for this afternoon, I hope Mr Kim Soekjin won't use green beans as his ingredients." Yeri exclaimed while heading of the canteen, followed by Jungkook.
" Wow! I'm so hungry, believe me, I can eat a whole horse in this moment!" She said with her mouth was full of food.
" Your metabolism must be good, you eat lots, you don't gain any weight" Jungkook praised her.
" Can I have your Dumpling?" Jungkook just nodded, allowed her to take one cause he knew she loved this food.
" I have to eat lots, so my brain will be in good functions and I can maintain my study in a good grade" she reasoned.
" You mean, you wanna be 2 nd place in our school again, I think you  would like to be the 1st place instead!" Jungkook teased her.
" I want too, but because of you, who took the 1 st place, for 2 years in row, so I have no choice" they both just laugh gleefully.
Pank! A loud sound of table which was hit, echo in the canteen. Everyone turned their eyes to where the place causing the sound. Jungkook saw the blues hairs girl who made him fall this morning, was surrounded by a group of football team.
" I said, leave me alone!" She pronounced slowly and clearly. Her expression was calm but cold.
" Jieun, I just want to joint lunch with you, why are you so rude!" Jackson the captain of the team. He was famous for his handsome face, he loved dating girl in short term relationship. Even so, there were still some of girls agreed to date him.
Jieun avoided him, and ready to departure. But her action was arrested by Jackson pulling her wrist.

" Seem he changed his taste!" Yeri said sarcastically.
" What do you mean by that" Jungkook asked innocently.
" OMG! Are you really dumped or pretend to be one" she asked in surprised. He just gave her an innocent look. How on earth there were a person who not getting any rumor as him.
" Maybe, you spend too much your time with precious girlfriend who named library, causing not hearing any gossips." She keeped complaining.
" I just don't like putting my nose on the other's business" he shrugged.
" Ok listen, normally Jackson loves dating a cute, innocent or feminine girl. But this time he tries to date Lee Jieun, the badass queen in our school. Is it strange right ?" He just nodded his head and continued watching the drama.