"...Dr.Flug?" Blackhat asked curiously.

The cat's ears twitched at the name and then fell as it curled in on itself. This was definitely Flug. Only one creature could make that stupid face through a paper bag. Blackhat growled as he picked Flug up by the scruff of his neck.

"What is the meaning of this?" Blackhat growled.

Flug curled in on himself trying to be as small as possible. Blackhat hated cats. Anything cute and innocent should be burned and erased from this world. Blackhat growled and said-"You better find a way to reverse this before I search for a new scientist!" He said as he tossed the cat down the hallway.

Flug yelped as he was thrown and made a muffled meow when he skidded across the carpet. Blackhat watched as the cat picked itself up and quickly limped in the direction of the lab. Looking down at the pile of clothes Blackhat grumbled, he disappeared again and reappeared in his office.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Two hours passed and there was silence again. Blackhat was filling out paperwork,  going through the soul contracts he had recently gained when the silence was broken by muffled giggling and impact sounds. He could hear things breaking and something hitting the wall ever so often. Then he heard that stupid care bear yelp and say something that was muffled. Blackhat stood up and stepped around his desk to the doors to his office.

Blackhat opened the doors. "What is the-!"  But he was interrupted when something ran between his legs and dementia tackled him. They hit the floor hard.

Dementia looked up from where she lay on top of Blackhat with a daydream look in her crazed eyes. "Hi Blacky~," she said.

Blackhat turned into bugs and worms, reflecting how he felt when she touched him, then quickly shifted from under her and dropped her on the floor with a thump. All the little bugs made their way to the side of her where they reassembled into Blackhat again. Blackhat was furious,  his body was stiff, his hands were in fists at his sides and he was shaking in fury.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME AND INTERRUPT MY WORK!!" he roared at the lizard girl.

Dementia sat on her knees and looked at him. "Don't worry, my lovely poison, I was only trying to catch my snack." She said with a shrug.

Blackhat roared and grew bigger. "GET OUT!!!" His voice thundered. He swiped his clawed hand and threw Dementia out of his office; the doors slammed shut behind her. Blackhat huffed as he shrank back to normal size. He took deep breaths, trying to calm down, he didn't want to rebuild the mansion again. He closed his eye to think of something else when he heard the sound of something ripping.

Blackhat looked behind him towards his desk. He walked over, looking behind his desk and chair, seeing nothing that would make the sound. He looked at the window and the red curtains and still didn't see anything. Suddenly he heard it again only this time it was coming from above him.

Blackhat looked up to see Flug, the cat, clinging to the red curtain about ten feet off the ground. Flug was slipping and he slid down causing tears to form on the fabric. Flug was shaking and looking for something, not paying attention to Blackhat.

Flug was Demencia's "snack". Why Flug would climb up curtains when the mutant maniac could climb walls was beyond Blackhat. Blackhat stared dumbfounded at the furball for a moment. How did Flug even climb up there so fast?

Confusion turned into irritation as Flug started climbing higher. The ceiling is twenty feet high and the curtains reach nineteen feet. If Flug fell from that height he could get seriously hurt, and he's climbing higher?? How stupid was the scientist? Blackhat grew two tentacles from his back and reached up to grab the idiot before he hurt himself.