Modern Days (450 years later): Little Miss Mute and Mr Dayz Part 2

Mr Dayz:

She points to her leg, which is swollen and broken. She had tears in her eyes, as I noticed scratch marks and dried infected liquids, so I called the local doctor, who fixed it up. Miss Mute calmed, and I put her leg on a few pillows after her leg was put into a cast. Miss Mute dozes lightly, a pair of crutches and a wheelchair left. Harold gets led here by JJ, fussing as he holds the hands of his Grandchildren before going to the trash in the kitchen, panting. I get the kids and Miss Mute into the kid's room, Miss Mute playing with the twin girls before I go out and find JJ Jones comforting Harold. JJ Jones is still recording, as Harold pukes and sputters. He noticed me and apologises, mentioning that Harold's had a hard time since the passing of JJ's grandmother during the childbirth of JJ's mom. At the mention, Harold begins to heave harder, his arms just crossed over his stomach at the moment. He thumps on Harold's back as Harold's toast and milk comes back up. Harold's heaving eventually stops, as he puts his hand on his stomach and heaves air, panting as JJ Jones softly rubs his back and sits him down in guest room of this two floor apartment, as he passed out. JJ Jones goes outside and moves in boxes full of stuff, along with some extra furniture for this house that's more than half empty. Miss Mute gets into her wheelchair and picks up box and wheels to the dumbwaiter and puts it in as it's sent up to the second floor. Harold is put onto the fold- out couch. Harold dozes off as Miss Mute continued doing that until most of the stuff in the boxes was upstairs. Finally, JJ Jones moved the extra furniture upstairs , completely furnishing the second floor and using the remainder of the extra furniture to furnish the other half of the downstairs that was still empty. JJ Jones transitioned Harold upstairs into the new double bed, the other three rooms with two beds, two desks, two bookshelves, two mirrors, two clothing wardrobes, and two computers each. Harold starts crying, as JJ Jones shushes him. Harold passes out, comforted and resting.