I got busy into my drawing. Clara was such an artist! I tried my best. But well..

Clara looked over and tried not to laugh, "umm Ria did you draw a pile of hay?" She said giggling

"Nooooo! Its a duck! Quack quack!" I said feeling little and silly.

"Oh yea poor little guy." She said teasing me

"Hey he's pretty fancy he has a hat on!" I said

Suddenly drinks came. Daddy let me have a pepsi. Mmm my favorite.

"Daddy what are you drinking?" I asked him.

"Its a grown up drink baby. Its got alcohol in it," he said taking a sip.

Clara looked at her daddy. "Daddy can I please have a drink of yours?" He nodded and let her take a drink out of his.

"Your daddy lets you have alcohol?!" I asked her in shock.

"Yes doesn't yours?" She asked me.

"No!" I huffed then looked at daddy and tapped him to get attention.

"Daddy I want a drink of yours please," I said very nicely.

"Baby girl you are underage..you know you have to be 21 to drink and you are only 19."

"But Clara gets to!" I whined.

"Clara is 21 Ria. Don't worry you're not missing out on anything," Alania said. "In fact we won't have any more than this one. It wouldn't be responsible," she added. Daddy and Phoenix agreed.

Clara nudged my foot under the table and used her eyes to get me to look at the paper she was coloring.

I looked and saw a message.

"Spend the night and we can sneak alcohol from my parents. Your daddy has stayed the night in the past maybe he will this time too?" She said when I smiled at her.

I wrote back 'I got an idea'

"Guys you can drink more its okay. I don't need it!" I said thinking if daddy drank more we wouldn't be able to drive home.

"Awe how sweet of your little Alex. Another beer on me then?" Phoenix asked.

"Um excuse me sir," Alania said sternly at him

Clara mouthed the words dom to me across the table and it made me giggle to see such a small woman take such big control over the big muscle man.

"We still have to drive home tonight," she finished saying to Phoenix.

"But love...I haven't seen Alex in like a year," he pleaded.

"No she's right we would have to drive back anyway..." daddy started

"We could have a sleep over!" Clara and I squealed at the same time.

"Yea honey couldn't we?!" Phoenix begged

"Fine. I'm not cleaning up your guy's puke again though!" Alania said eyeing daddy and Phoenix.

"When did you puke daddy?" I said giggling.

"Oh its a great story Ria," Phoenix said

"Hey look food!! Time to try the fish Ria!" Daddy said changing the subject.

"Its so good!" Clara said. "Here try this one!" She told me giving me a piece

"Whats in it?" I asked skeptical as heck.

"Nope just try then I will tell you!" She said.

"You're bossy!" I told her laughing

"She gets that from her mother," Phoenix tried to whisper to me

"I heard that mister!" Alania said

Phoenix gave an oh crap face then kissed her cheek.

"Alright. Heres goes" I said slowly taking the piece of sushi.

"Oh wow thats so good!!" I said surprized!

"Told ya so!" Daddy said giving me a different piece to try.

******************************
Hello lovelies! This quarantine sucks. Life feels endless right now. My sleep is messed up and I have a super craving for sushi. So since I couldn't sleep at 3 am I decided I would write about what I wish I could do lol. Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. I have not been super motivated to write but will try to get some more updates in soon. I know a lot of this has been fluffy stuff and I have seen your suggestions but have a plan I am working up to. Its just having the motivation to write that plan. Thank you all for making this story the success it is and for all your votes and comments. Stay safe guys!