Chapter 1

Rain drops fell from the sky, splatting onto the ground making puddles of water. Car drove by one by one as some drove right through the puddles, creating tiny waves of water to splash into the air, wetting some people's clothes as they walked by with their umbrella.

On this certain rainy day, a male with dark blue hair was walking down the sidewalk with a umbrella in one hand and a few grocery bags in his others. He looked up at the dark grey sky as he couldn't help but let a sigh escaped his lips.

The rain hasn't stopped even once for a week days and he's worried that if this continued a flood would happen. It not like he worrywart or something and he knows some places would rain for weeks and probably not get flooded but still... it hard to not worry about these kind of stuff when majority of the places on earth would most likely to definitely get flooded if the rain continues after a week. Just thinking about this makes his head hurt. If a flood happens... how is he gonna save all his electronics?

The more he thought about this problem, the more he sighed. All he could do now is pray to God, hope they are kind enough to grant his little wish of letting this rain stop so a flood doesn't happen.

"Soraru-san~" A voice called out to him as he felt a hand on his shoulder. Soraru flinched and held back the urge to scream. He turned his head around to see who it was as he a pair of red eyes. The other male was smiling despite being completely soaked by the rain, droplets of water were falling from the edge of his hair, soaking the clothing that was under it. Soraru started at the male and sighed for the nth time today. He quickly moved his umbrella so that the other male was also under it.

"Want to explain why you are drenched from head to toe like that Amatsuki?" Soraru asked the brown haired male that finally not being rained on.

Amatsuki looked at Soraru and smiled sheepishly. Well... I was originally going out to buy some cakes today but on my way there I stopped at a connivence store to buy something.... and when I was done buying what I need I went outside and looked at the racks for my umbrella only to find it's gone. Since the cafe was near so I decided to make a run for it but before I could get there the rain started to pour harder and a car drove by splashing the water onto me and then I was you... so I ran decided to come over here to take cover and..." Amatsuki voice fell quieter near the end as he secretly took glances at Soraru waiting for his reaction.

Soraru stood there and stared at Amatsuki for a while before he broke the silence. "No, we are not going to that cafe." He said turning around ready to resume on what he was originally doing, which was walking home. Amatsuki looked at Soraru shocked by the fact he knew what he was going to say. However, the shock didn't last long as he grabbed onto Soraru's arm and gave him the best puppy dog eyes he could possibly do.

"Please Soraru-san." Amatsuki begged as Soraru stared at him with a troubled face. Amatsuki knew that he that it was working so he continued. He doesn't care at the moment that other people might be staring at them but for all he knows at this moment is that he still has hope to get to that cafe for its famous fruit tart.

"Soraru-san please! I will surely repay you next time!" Amatsuki said as Soraru finally gave him and told him to lead the way which he did happily.

When they arrived at the shop, Soraru decided to wait outside for Amatsuki. He didn't want to go inside because one, it too crowded and two, it too noisy so he stayed outside and stood outside quietly waiting the people and cars that passes by.

What seems like an hour to Soraru, twenty minutes in reality, Amatsuki finally came out of the shop with a box that contained the desserts he brought and smiles at him happily. He held up the box and waves it slightly in front of Soraru trying to tell him that he has brought what he wanted so let head home now.