Chapter 2

Soraru stared out the window of the classroom, watching the white clouds passes by. He doesn't know why but these days the color white always reminds him of that white haired boy who saved him and Amatsuki that rainy day. It has already been a week since that incident yet he still couldn't get that males appearance out of his mind.

Soraru! Stop thinking about that boy! You had only met him once and it for less than an hour so there's no reason for you to keep thinking about him! He thought to himself. Just as he's ready to give himself a pat or two on his face, a familiar voice was heard.

"Soraru-san!" The voice called out as he turned around to his head to see Amatsuki walking towards his table with a male shorter than him with the same hair color expect his eyes were green and there's also a Tanuki on his shoulder.

"Amatsuki, there no need to scream. He's only 5 feet away from you." The boy with the Tanuki on his shoulder said as Amatsuki gave him a sheepish laugh before turn his head back to Soraru.

"Soraru-san, guess what!" Amatsuki asked excitedly, the smile on his face grew wider and wider each passing second.

"What?"

"So you remember that white haired boy with red eyes by the name of MafuMafu that saved us like... a week or so ago?"

"Yes?"

"Well here's the news~" Amatsuki said pulling the ending of news a little longer to create some suspense for Soraru and to see if he could possibly see an eager to know face on this blue haired males face.

To his disappointment, he didn't. The older male had his usual emotionless expression while tapping his finger rhythmically on the table, waiting for his best friend to spill out the so called news that he has been wanting to tell him.

Amatsuki gave Soraru a pouty face for his lack of reaction before returning to his usual happy face and continued what he was saying. "So 'that', MafuMafu, that we met during that raining day, is that transfer student that ended up in my class today! Want to meet him, Soraru-san??"

"No thanks." Soraru replied earning a whine from Amatsuki and another person that stood beside the brown haired male.

"How could you say that, Soraru-san. I have been wanting to meet you again." The white haired male beside Amatsuki whined. He looked at Soraru look like puppy that has just been abandoned by his owner.

"It ok, MafuMafu. Soraru-san has always been like this. He may say he doesn't want to meet you, but in reality he does." Amatsuki said earning a slight glare from Soraru. He hated how Amatsuki knew him so well sometimes. He would prefer if his best friend sometimes didn't know his inner thoughts so often, just like right now. He clearly didn't need to sell him out like that. Sure, he has been thinking about MafuMafu and wanting to meet him again. BUT, Amatsuki didn't have to sell him out like that. How is he suppose to face the white haired male now.

Am awkward silences has fallen upon the four male. Three of the four were staring at Soraru, waiting for him to reply while Soraru just glanced at the three male before him and then turned it somewhere else, trying to find something else to talk about. He didn't want to continue this conversation— well more he didn't know how to.

Just then, a student with brown hair and honey yellow eyes walked through the back door and headed straight towards them, patting Amatsuki on the shoulder, scaring the latter.

"This is where you have been Amatsuki. I have been looking for you everywhere." The brown haired male with honey yellow eyes said as Amatsuki turn around with his hand cover his heart, attempting to calm his beating heart.

"Ah, Kashitaro-san. Please don't scare me like that again. I almost got a heart attack." Amatsuki complained to the other male who gave him a apologetic smile.

"Sorry, I will be careful next time." Kashitaro replied before turned his attention to the white haired male beside Amatsuki. "Who might this be?"

"I am MafuMafu, the new transfer student. Please to met you Senpai." MafuMafu answered back, extending his hand towards Kashitaro.

The latter took his hand into his and shook it as he introduced himself. "Please to meet you, I am Kashitaro. If you need any help, feel free to come to me." After the introduction he broke off the handshake and turned himself again so he is facing Amatsuki. "Oh yeah before I forget. Amatsuki, Tako Sensei is looking for you. Did you do something bad? She seems mad."

"Ah! I forgot to hand in the school field trips money! Sorry, MafuMafu! I won't be able to show you around today! I have to call home and ask someone to get me the money asap! Gomen!" Amatsuki said bowing slightly before MafuMafu with his hands clapped together. He looked at the white haired male and then at Soraru before an idea popped up. "As an apology, how about I get Soraru-san to show you around?!"

"Huh????" Soraru looked at Amatsuki with a 'what does this have to do with me' face. He swear he was just sitting there, watching this free show and somehow, just somehow, he got pulled into this.

"Really? That would be amazing! I wanted to spend time and be friend Soraru-san!" MafuMafu replied beaming Amatsuki with a bright smile.

"Wait, I-"

"Then this is set and stone. I am sure Soraru-san would love to spend some time with you!"

"Hey, wait Amatsuki! I never sai-"

"Really?"

"Of course, he may seem coldhearted but he's actually really sweet." Amatsuki said before turning towards Soraru, "I am leaving him to you Soraru-san! Please show him around. I will make sure to return as soon as possible. Now I really have to leave, I hear Tako sensei's loud voice already." After saying that, Amatsuki ran out of the classroom.

"Wait! Amatsuki!" Soraru extendes his hand our trying to grab the brown haired male before he could escape. Sadly, he was a second too late. The brown haired male already left the room by the end his hand reaches where Amatsuki was standing.

The blue haired male stared at the open door before sighing and looked at MafuMafu, who was beaming at him with a smile. The older male couldn't help but let out a sigh. It seems like his plan of a relaxing school day is canceled.

"Alright, I will show you around. Let go." Soraru said as he stood up from his seat and head out the door with MafuMafu following behind him like a little puppy following it's mother.

Haha, I finally updated!

But anyways~ the first few chapters will short but as we progress further i to the story, the chapter will gradually get longer. The first few chapters will be boring so bare with me.

How many people were actually waiting for this update? Just curious, you can pm me the answers if you want.