What Ifs/Quotes Part 1

What if we all looked the way we wanted would we still find other ways to hate ourselves or wanted more?
-----
What if nothing existed and we're all in someone's dream?
-----
What if today was the last day of your life would you still be doing what you're doing now?
-----
What if our eyes saw souls instead of bodies how differently would our ideas of beauty be?
-----
What if we didn't have eyes but would hear and understand everything in our life's instead of eyeing on looks?
-----
What if words we said appeared on your skin?
-----
What if everyone was equal?
-----
What if we all had 3 chances in life for a mistake?
------
What if we never died but stayed the age you where the happiest at?
-----
Quote: no matter how many people called her beautiful she only remembered the ones that called her ugly.
-----
What if we all had the same life style?
-----
What if you where born with a bracelet that leads you to find your soul mate would no one get married cause they're too busy or focused looking for them?
-----
What if everyone knows what your thinking about?
-----
Quote: you're like snow, beautiful but cold
-----
Quote: maybe all she wanted was for someone to care for her, like the same way she does
-----
What if we all knew what we looked like in each other's eyes?
-----
What if cuss words where never said where they're be different words in replace?
-----
Quote: the sad truth is so many people are in love but not together and so many people are together but not in love.
----------
Note/ the what ifs are mine ((: some of the quotes aren't