Quite heavy makeup to finish off the whole thing.

"There, you look beautiful ____." You rolled your eyes at her. She quickly goes to get herself done. She wears the same exact dress just that it is more of a pinkish colour. After that, she grabs your purse and hers, she drags you to the club.

Outside of the club, there was a bouncer. Mia quickly said your names and then went inside.

"Wooyoung!" She says. They hug and then pecked each other's lips. Forgot to mention Mia and Wooyoung were dating.

Yunho stood tall right next to Wooyoung. When he first noticed you walking next to Mia, he lost it. He didn't want anyone to see any of the visible skin on your body. He didn't mean to make you his 'bet'. His best friends just knew he had a crush on you and they all knew he can never confess. This was his first time ever falling in love, all the other relationships he had were all flings.

"Come on ____, let's sit. I'm going to help get us some soju." Mia whispers. You sighed and nod. You went to sit at an area. Most of the people there were all playboys, no decent guy to date. I mean it is a club obviously there isn't any good guy in here.

"It's been a while huh ____." Yunho says. You scoffed.

"Yeah sure whatever." Yunho frowns.

"Look ____, what happened in the past. I'm sorry about that but maybe we can try aga-"

"No, we aren't getting back together again. I always knew you were a playboy. I just thought maybe I actually wasn't one of your play toys and maybe i was different but no, I wasn't. I'm just like all those other girls you took as a fling." You spat.

"____ please just listen to me." Yunho tries to grab your arms.

"Don't touch me!" You walked to the bar. You asked the bartender for the strongest drink they had, he just does as he was told. He hands you the drink and you chugged it down.

You got drunk quick. You went to the dance floor and started grinding on some dudes. They came close to you and held you tightly.

"Baby, you are so hot." The dude you were grinding on says.

"Thank you, I worked hard to maintain my ass...by not moving an inch on the couch!" He chuckles.

"So cute and so hot. You are the perfect girl for me, how about we take this somewhere else baby." The dude says. You pushed his hand.

"No! My friend will get mad at me."

"Oh come on, she isn't here right." Wooyoung comes over to push the dude away from you.

"Excuse me but you are hurting my girlfriend's best friend and also a guest to my party." Mia checks up on you. She held you up, you were so drunk that you couldn't really keep yourself up.

"So? You aren't here boyfriend why should I leave?"

"I'm her boyfriend." Yunho says.

"Ex boyfriend!" You say drunkenly.

"She's drunk so she says stuff that doesn't make sense. I'm still her boyfriend so scram or else I will call my gang over to hurt you." Yunho points to where Hongjoong and the others were.

"Okay fine. I will back off." The guy walks away.

"Yunho, bring her home will you. Here are the keys, I'm going to stay here with Wooyoung until the party is over. I know wooyoung will get drunk eventually."

"What do you mean eventually babe!?" Wooyoung says. Mia sighs.

"Alright." Yunho catches the keys as Mia tosses it. He carries you to his car and places you on the backseat. Laying on it.