I mean...

Still Peridot's POV

"You really don't remember me?"

"Nope, trust me I would have remember a face like yours. Now tell me who are you" she said with cold expression on her face.

Her expression...why is she so cold..? She doesn't remember me. I am a stranger to her so why is she so rude? Who hurted her....

"So???" her now demanding the answer

"Ummm" I sighed.
"I was a victim of a gang attack.
I don't remember anything though. They probably hit me in the head too hard."

As I was forced to (lie) explain to her I was staring right into her breasts. I didn't even realized it...

...until she slapped me.

"HEY YOU PERVERT!" she yelled

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?"

"YOU WERE LOOKING AT MY BREASTS!"

"NO I WASN'T LOOKING!  You see, I am a very polite person. I was admiring them." I rolled my eyes and started laughing.

"Polite my ass"

We were fighting for another 10 minutes or so but then we started making small talks about our lives. Of course I had to lie about my life but I actually found out a lot of interesting stuff about her tho.
She likes to draw in her spare time, and she loves beach walks, and many other things.

"You never really told me who you are. I now know that you love tech things and dogs but I am cerius. What's your name? Mine's Lapis. Lapis Lazuli."
She prepared her hand for a handshake.

"Peridot. That's my name." I said as I shook her hand.

"Well that's a really nice name you know it reminds me of...

FRICK FRICK THOUGHTS ⚠

I couldn't help but look at her  beautiful eyes while she was talking.  I automatically started bitting my bottom lip.
I then looked at her lips. So soft and full of color. And damn...her body itself is just so hot. Those hips...
I wonder what would've happen if she would rock them against my-

FRICK THOUGHTS OVER SINNERS

"Peridot?" she touched my hand.
"Are you okay?"

I. STOPPED. FUNCTIONING.
I was a mess everywhere.

"You know I can pay you a night at hotel if you're not feeling well-"

"NO NO! You don't have to lazuli it's okay! I should just um probably go home you know."

"Um okay...if you say so..." she said it with sad tone.

"Lunch? Tomorrow?"

"Hm?! U-uh sure?"

"Okie then, see ya tomorrow then!"

"Wait I never told you-"  I already slammed her doors.

I know where you work lapis....

Lapis's POV

Hmph. Dork...

__________________
That's all for today folks!
More smuth coming next time~