She stopped when everyone started to get noisy. Napakunot-noo naman siya nang mapansing may lalakeng naglalakad papunta sa stage. The man looked very familiar to her. Despite the long hair and the beard, it's definitely him.

Hindi naman siya natapos sa speech niya at napababa. Lahat ay nakatingin sa kanila ngayon. She was confused as she went near him. Like it was only the two of them during that hour.

She slowly cupped his right cheek, "Izo?" She said, almost a whisper. God, it's been more than a year since they last saw each other.

Since they got divorced and separated.

The guy just smiled at her, "Sorry, I didn't have time to shave and have a haircut, I immediately took a flight yesterday so I could see you right now..."

She smiled, her heart beating faster than ever.

"I love you too, habibi," He suddenly uttered and Sky blushed.

"Narinig mo ang lahat ng 'yun?" She replied, pertaining to the speech she had earlier.

"Yes and like you, I still love you and I can't see marrying or loving somebody else besides you, my love, it's always going to be you or no one else at all."

Sky smiled again, almost tearing up. She just wants to cry and hug him, "I love you and Izo, I'm willing. I'm willing to be with you in Morocco and be your Queen. I'll stay with you, I'm going to stay with you now..."

"You will and you're still going to be doctor, habibi. You're going to be my Queen and at the same time my doctor. You won't give up anything just to be with me."

"What do you mean?"

"The parliament, we passed a royal decree," He replied and Sky almost gasped 'cause she somehow knew what he meant.

"And I don't want to waste anymore time," Izrael suddenly kneeled down, on his one knee, may kinuha naman ito sa bulsa - and it was the emerald ring he'd given her before.

"I'm going to propose again, Sky," He started, showing her the ring, "No matter how many times we'll get separated or maybe even divorced, I'll still marry you. I will marry you again and again, in a heartbeat. Skylar Reese Velasco, please marry me. Marry me all over again."

Sky covered her mouth as tears started to flow from her eyes. Everyone was watching them and some even looked happy and excited for them.

She giggled, "Pwedeng I do na kaagad?"

Izrael laughed, "Whatever you want, baby."

Sky quickly jumped into him and hugged him, Izo almost got out-of-balance.

Isinuot naman ito ulit ang singsing sa daliri niya. Izo stood up and hugged her once again. Everyone applauded.

"I've missed you so much," She told him after the hug.

"And I miss you," Izo smiled cupping her face, "I love you too and I want to kiss you right now... and you know, de-stress."

Nanlaki naman ang mga mata ni Sky matapos ang sinabi nito. She playfully slapped his chest, "Izrael! There's a lot of people here!"

Izrael chuckled and gave her a quick kiss on the lips, "We'll definitely do it later. I could see your dad looking at us right now, if only looking could kill, I'd be dead right now."

Napatingin naman si Sky sa direksyon ng mga magulang niya. And true enough, even though her mother was looking at them and seemed happy, her dad was the opposite. Anjo was looking at Izo like he's going to beat him up into pieces and dispose his body into the ocean.

He kissed her lips once again, "Your graduation is not done yet, you should go back... Everyone's watching at us right now."

Sky looked around and it seemed like the people were watching a movie because of them.

"How about you?"

"Your dad reserved me a seat."

Sky creased her forehead, confused, "He did? Wait, he knew you were coming?"

He nodded, "You should go now. I'll still be alive. Your dad won't kill me, hopefully."

She giggled, "Alright. Wait for me."

"Of course, we're going to have sex later or de-stress I mean."

"Izo! Ang harot mo!"

"Harot for you only," He kissed her nose, "I love you but you need to graduate first."

She giggled, "Okay. I love you more."

She waved him a goodbye before going back to her place, Izo mouthing her 'I'm proud of you, always'.

Graduating medschool was worth it... and marrying Izrael is definitely worth it too.

●●●

Few more chapters and we're done. I will post the new epistolary soon and I hope you'll give the same support for it like how you did with Royally Scandalous. I have a lot of on-going stories actually so I might also start one of them. Or maybe Kade's story, we'll see.

#TEAMTITIFOREVER