Chapter 2

Astrid's P.O.V

We are in gym right now. Ugh! I hate gym, even though I have speed powers, I still hate it.

"Okay class! We are going to do and obstacle course today against the boys today!" Coach Peterson announced, then she went over to Coach Baton and talked about the course. I looked around to see who is in my class. Elsa, of course is in my class, we have the same schedules. I look over to the boys side and immediately frown, I see Elsa frown too. In the group of boys, I see a auburn haired boy with emerald green eyes and a white haired boy with icy blue eyes; Hiccup and Jack. They are the fastest runners in the boys while Elsa and I are the fastest runners in the girls.

"Ok, first we are going to do sprints. Fastest girls verses fastest boys! Let's see, that will be Astrid Hofferson against Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the III and Elsa Winters against Jack Frost!" Coach Peterson announced. Elsa and I widened our eyes at each other, yes, Hiccup and Jack are our enemies now, they've bullied us for 8 years, since we were 9. We are 17 now. They started to treat us like dirt for popularity, that is unforgivable. We look over and glared at the two boys, we stayed emotionless from then on.

I go and position myself in a runners starting position in a lane. Hiccup one lane down from me, Elsa and Jack will go after us. I wink at Elsa, she knows what I'm thinking. I'm going to trick Hiccup, thinking that I'm not a fast runner, then pick up my pace and beat him. The whistle blows and we dart off, I go on a light jog. Jeez! He is slow, I'm on a jog and I'm catching up to him. He is going full speed, I see him smirk so I take this as my cue to run. I quicken my pace, darting past him and over the finish line. I turn around to see Hiccup bent over with his hands on his knees, gasping for air. I just stick out my right hip and put my hand on it and look at him, I didn't even break a sweat.

"Take longer strides, won't take you as long!" I said and walked past him. I go up to Elsa and we giggled, I totally killed him. Elsa went the lanes and raced Jack. She beat him by half the lap, I smile and high fives her when she came and stood next to me. After class, we got changed and we were walking to our lockers until we feel two people pull us outside to the back of the school. We turn around and we glare at them.

"What is wrong with you!" Elsa burst.

"We just wanted to know how you beat us at running!" Jack answered. We did sprints instead because the course wasn't set up.

"It's called none of your business! Why do you two care anyway? You're the ones who traded us for popularity!" I freaked. They stood there speechless!

"We were going to tell you two something important that day! Something terrible happened, but you just added to it! Our parents perished in an accident together and when we tried to tell you! You two didn't even give us the time of day, you just traded real friendship for popularity, for fame!" I yelled.

"That's the thing, um, we want to be friends again! We never wanted to hurt you guys but Merida and Rapunzel said that you two were just using us, trying to get something from us!" Hiccup said. Elsa and I glared at them.

"It's going to take a lot to earn our trust back. We aren't making the same mistake again!" Elsa yelled. With that, we turned form the two teenage boys and headed home. We put on our disguises and walked through the alleys towards our rundown house. No one knew who we really are in the alleys, they only call us The Forgotten. Once we got home, we started on the homework until we heard two high pitched screams, they are too low to be woman. We put on our disguises and grab our weapons. I grab my axe as Elsa make an ice sword from her hand. We run to the sound to see Pitch looming over two unconscious bodies.

Elsa's P.O.V

Pitch is looming over Jack and Hiccup. My heart starts fill with worry, I make and ice dome, protecting them. Astrid attacks Pitch at lightning speed with her axe, making a huge gash in his left side. I then Put a cut in his cheek with my sword. He cringes in pain the disappears, this usually happens. We kick his butt protecting someone and he disappears in thin air. Astrid goes over to inspect the boy for any injuries, she shook her head, signifying that they are injury free. Just knocked out. Then they began to stir, Astrid and I bolted around the corner. They got up and started talking...........about us!

"What happened?" Hiccup questioned.

"I don't know, but we have to find Astrid and Elsa!" Jack replied.

"I hope they forgive us! I really miss them, they were so kind and caring. Until we were blind and turned from them. Especially on the day their parents passed!"

"Yeah! I swear I saw them run into these alleys!"

"Should we show ourselves?" I whispered to Astrid. She thought about it until nodding. We took off our disguises and walked from the corner. The boys turned around and stared wide eyed at us.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked.

"We were looking for you guys!" Jack answered.

"As we said, it's going to take a lot to get our trust back!" Astrid says, I nodded agreeing with her. The boys smiles turned to frowns.

"Please! Please, give us one more chance!" Hiccup begged! Astrid and I looked at each other.
"We don't know!" We said. Then I looked up and see it is night.

"Hey! Astrid, what date of the month is it?" I asked.

"September 15th! Why?" Then she realized what was wrong. We were about to run back, until we screamed and everything went black.

The Forgottenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें