ziam-chaos after breakup

Start from the beginning

"louis?" a voice said

blows to the stomach and head repeatedly. it hurts so much but I cant do anything about it. he's too strong

"LOUIS! you're ok, you're just shocked that Liam's in this state. breath" the voice said again

I want to scream out to Josh to stop but the more he hits, the more unconscious I am. it wouldn't work anyway, he would just go harder

"LOUIS! LISTEN TO ME BABY!YOU AREN'T WITH JOSH ANYMORE!HE CANT HURT YOU ANYMORE! YOU'RE SAFE BABY I PROMISE!" another voice said

I came back to reality

"NI-IALL! I-I C-CANT BRE-EATHE! HE-ELP M-ME!" I struggled to let out. "baby? just listen to the sound of my heart and copy it ok? I promise you're safe. just take a breath ok?" Niall said but it was no use as I could feel myself falling unconscious 

Niall's p.o.v

"NI-IALL! I-I C-CANT BRE-EATHE! HE-ELP M-ME!" louis wheezed. "baby? just listen to the sound of my heart and copy it ok? I promise you're safe. just take a breath ok?" I said but he was falling unconscious. yes I called him baby. I have a crush on louis but you cant tell him that guys ok? "SOMEONE HELP!" I shouted and a police officer ran over "what happened?" "hewashavingflashbackstowhenhewas16andhisEXdidtohimwhatZayn-andPerriedidtoLiamandthenhecouldntbreatheandcollapsed"  "ok...can you say that again but slowly please son?" "he was having flashbacks to when he was 16 and his EX did to him what Zayn and Perrie did to Liam and then he couldn't breathe and collapsed" "ok son. let me take him to the hospital and my colleague here will take Zayn and Perrie to prison. the ambulance will take Liam to the hospital. do you want to go in the ambulance or with louis?" "uh. harry who do you wanna go with?" I ask even though I knew he'd say Liam as I have a crush on louis and he likes Liam. "I'll take Liam" "ok Haz. thanks" and with that, Zayn and Perrie were arrested, Liam was taken into hospital as was louis. when we got there, louis was immediately given an oxygen mask and was sedated so that he didn't fuss when he woke up even though he probably would eve after being sedated as he hates being fussed over.

 luckily, Liam was bought into the same room as Louis but it wasn't long before he was taken for a surgery to stitch up all the internal cuts and the external ones. then he was bought back into the room. 5 minutes later Louis woke up, tired and confused "Ni? where am i? why am I wearing an oxygen mask? why is Liam in a bed covered in bruises? what happened?" he said. "ok first question, you are in hospital, you had a flashback, and you couldn't breathe then you lost consciousness. you were given the oxygen mask so that you were getting enough oxygen to the brain and lungs. Liam is over there as Zayn and Perrie beat him up as Zayn and he had an argument and Zayn was being homophobic"  "hey, Ni?" "yeah?" "do you hve a crush on me?" "no... why wou...who...what...where on earth would you get that from"  "Ni. we are in the same bloody book. I read the books that Georgie writes you know. I read the part where you said 'yes I called him baby. im in love with Louis. but you cant tell him'" "oh... yeah I forgot about that" I laughed nervously. "its ok Ni. I love you too" I was shocked my jaw dropped to the floor. I was speechless. "Niall, princess, shut your mouth you're catching flies" louis laughed. I could only blush at the nickname. I managed to get out a sentence and how Louis understood I wont ever know.

 "uhLouiswillyoubemyboyfriend?" "I know I said I loved you Niall but you need to speak clearer babe" he said. ok maybe he didn't understand me. Louis smirked "I was joking Niall. I did understand you I just wanted you to use your words properly" he smirked. I blushed. did I say that out loud "yes you did say that out loud" he smirked again. I didn't think I could blush so hard. damn I really have to stop doing that "yes you do" he smiled and I still blushed harder. does he want me to say it clearer still? "yes I do" I did it again! "so Ni you gunna ask me?" "uh..." I blushed again "Louis will you be my boyfriend?" "yes" Louis replied. I smiled. this time it was Louis' turn to blush. "damn he looks so cute when he blushes. its like, every time he blushes, his features get bought out even more. his lips for example. his beautiful plump lips. I could just kiss them" "so why dont you?" "crap I did it again. I said it out loud." I said, a hint of sarcasm in my voice. this time I meant to say it out loud. followed by "I dont even know where the sudden burst of confidence came from, but I would so use my confidence to dominate louis in bed" which I also meant to say out loud  "hmm" he smirked "you would fuck my ass so hard wouldn't you daddy?. you'd dominate me so hard, and tease me leaving me begging for release  right daddy? but you wouldn't give it to me because i've been a naughty little boy daddy" he said. 

"fuck baby boy if only you knew all the stuff i'd do to you. and I love it when you call me daddy. gets me so hard. when we get out of here im going to punish you for teasing me baby boy" I whispered the last part"but really, whats stopping you from kissing me?" he said more seriously "well right now its that bloody oxygen mask you are wearing" "oh. crap. yeah." he took it off "now whats stopping you". I lean in to kiss him. some people clear their voices and one of them says "NOUIS IS REALLL!!!!!" while the other just says "where is my 100 quid yo owe me Liam?" "for what" Louis says "well Harry, here, and I had a bet that you two would get together while Harry was'sleeping' and Liam was 'still out cold'"  to which Harry replied" but after what I heard, I think it should be doubled" "nice try Haz" Louis blushed and I just laughed at their silliness. I looked at Louis and he looked at me. "KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS!" Harry and Liam both said and laughed so hard at our reactions that Harry fell off his chair. this time it was our turn to laugh as Harry got up and pouted at us making us laugh louder resulting in harry laughing loudly with us.

 but not loud enough to hear Liam's mumbled "your so cute when you pout" making us all quiet. "wh-what?" Harry said, misbelief evident in his voice. Liam went a deep shade of red and replied "uh... you...look c-c-ute w-when yo-ou p-pout" Harry blushed "and when you laugh you look cute" Harry replied to which Liam smiled. "be mine Haz?" "of course Li"

3 months later in court~

"dury.  how do you find the defendant, Zayn Javaad Malik on account of Actual Bodily Harm and Grievous Bodily Harm, guilty or not guilty?"

"guilty"

"dury. how do you find the defendant, Perrie Louise Edwards on account of Actual Bodily Harm and Grievous Bodily Harm, guilty or not guilty?"

"guilty"

"Zayn Javaad Malik and Perrie Louise Edwards I sentence you to 25 years prison sentence each, and after this you will each take part in 5 years community service. take them down"

really long sorry guys. I was gunna do a mean ending but I couldn't find the heart to do it so I did a happy one. this isn't my true thoughts on zayn or perrie, I just write whatever comes to mind at the time. none om my stories are planed, they come straight from the brain fresh. thanks for watching if you have any suggestions or requests please let me know. I didn't expect to get 227 reads on my book, so please share with your friends to get more reads please? 

all my love, Georgie xx

also, take not of my slight smut...

oopsies