In Dilemma

(This part is just a conversation but, please, continue reading to the next part. It's more elaborated.)

- Prologue -

“I don’t know why some guys have to appear so cute when their hearts are already taken. I don’t understand why they have to flash that cunning smile of theirs. I don’t understand why they even have to sweet talk their sweeties’ friends. This is infuriating, girl! I mean what’s with them? Don’t they even understand that what they’re doing could result to… to…”

“to? Say it, girl. You’re way too obvious.”

“to... to…” I stammered.

“ that it could result to you falling in love to Kirby? Wasn’t that your point?”

“Hey! I didn’t say anything like that… I… I didn’t even mention a name besides Kirby likes Tisha…”

“… and Tisha is our friend. That’s your point. Girl, I understand you but Tisha and Kirby like each other. So, move on. Okay? I understand it’s hard at first but I know you can do it. Okay? Fighting!”

“Stop that Jenny. I know, I know. I gotta move on like move on for real. But, how? The three of us are stuck in the same section in our majors.” I sighed. This is my worst nightmare, ever.

“Did you just admit that you like KIRBY?”

Stunned. Now, I’m caught. “Yeah… You caught me.”

“I’m really sorry, girl. You should have chosen another section during the enrollment. But, now, I guess you just have to survive for it this time since you don’t have any choices left. Okay? You can do it, girl. And… hello?! Kirby is not the only guy in this university. Who knows you’ll meet someone better than him.”

“How I wish… but, please, don’t mention this to Tisha, okay? I don’t want to meddle in their lovelife.”

“I promise so don’t worry about it.”

“Thanks”.

xOxOxOx

Note: Hey! I'm a newbie here and I wrote this months ago just want to share it... so please comment. I'll appreciate to hear from you guys. :D - sweetie chic.