Flowers

Marinette sighed and looked at the clock. It was 5:50. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but today was a Tuesday and usually this boy would come over.
He was 20 minutes later than normal.
"Hey Marinette," Adrian walked in with a flowerpot in his arms. "I know your upset that your boyfriend isn't here, but can you please help me with this?"
Marinette stared at him but stayed put, "He's not my boyfriend, we—"
"Who's not your boyfriend?" Piped an all to familiar voice.
Marinette froze and turned around, "No one in particular."
"No one in particular? Well, now I must know, they could be competition," he chuckled.
"Marinette! Please!" Adrian winced.
"Hold on I'll be right there," Marinette walked around the counter. "I'll be right back, my coworker needs my help."
She walked over to Adrian and helped him with the pot, "Where do we put this?"
"Over there," Adrian tilted his head to the window.
He and Marinette walked over and placed the flower pot down.
"Thanks Marinette, you can go back to your boyfriend now."
"I literally just told you, it's not like that," Marinette sighed and walked back to the counter.
"So, I'm the boyfriend?" the boy smirked.
Marinette pinkened, "No."
"Ouch."
"What? We don't even know each others names."
"Sure we do. Your Marinette and I'm Luka." He pulled out a flower from a nearby flower pot, and handed it to her.
"You know you have to pay for this right?" She took the flower and twirled it in her hand.
"Of course," Luka pulled out his wallet and payed for the flower.
"Thanks for the money," she put it into the cash register.
"Your welcome." Luka stood up and started walking out of the shop.
"I suppose I'll see you next week?" Marinette joined him.
"Actually," Luka looked over to Marinette and scratched his head. "My band has a concert in 3 days, and I was wondering if you would like to go....."
"Of course! Sounds fun," she smiled back at him.
Luka stoped for a moment and looked at her dumbfounded, "cool!" He continued on his way.
"Luka, wait!"
He turned around and looked at Marinette's blue-bell-eyes. "Hm?"
"Where is it exactly...?"
"...oh right." he wrote something on a piece of paper and handed it to her. "See you there!"
"Yes, see you there," Marinette turned around and went back to the store.

Bonus scene: :3
   "So how was it with your boyfriend?" Adrian chirped when Marinette walked back in. He stole her seat and was resting his head in his hand. "Did u guys kiss?!"
   "Get off of my seat."
   "Oo," he hummed and stood up. "Marinette and Luka sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-."
   "Stop it.." Marinette blushed and threw the flower at him.
   "RIP flower 2020."
   "Ah no, the flower!" Marinette ran to pick it up. "Adrian look what you made me do!!! ;-;-;"
   "Sorry not sorry," Adrian teased and left the room.

Woo hoo!! Look at that I did part 2. I hope u enjoyed:))
Honestly atm I've been vibing with the made in abyss ost because it's really good. (If u haven't seen it yet it's rlly good)
Again if you have some suggestions for a story I would be more than happy to hear what you have. :))
Anywho please wash your hands and be safe!!