I couldn't stop my feelings.
"Y/n/n, we can meet up at 3 or 4 if that's ok for you?"
" Y-yea, that's perfect so what are we going to do?" I heard her side go silent for a moment. Oh no. thats never a good sign .
"Oh actually y/n, I was wondering if your group mates could also come? Like both of our groups together?"

I thought for a moment
"Yea, that'll work perfect so at 3 we'll come get you guys ok?"
" Sound good. See you later y/n/n, byee!"
"yea, buy chipmunk?"
"Heyyyy, don't call me that!" I could picture her pouting.
"Why not Chipmunks are cute, just like you!"

She went silent and mumbled
" Whatever, see you later y/n/n."

I hung up and laughed to myself
I walked back in to all of my things raising their eyebrows and smirking at me
"We heard your conversation y/n. Tck tck tck. Not even checking in with your hyungs and just agreeing. You've really gone and fallen head over heels for her."
I blushed
"Can my amazing hyungs come with their favorite person to meet up with friends?" I said in a begging tone.

I held my breath in anticipation and they all laughed.
"oh my god y/n/n! Your face!!! Of course your amazing hyungs will come." J hope said with a big smile. I tackled them into a hug.
" Thank youuuu!" I smiled and checked the time.

"We're picking them up at 3 right now it's 1."
"Well, c'mon we have to get you ready!"
" What...this is just a hang out."
" Really y/n/n, you can't be that oblivious" Jin said with a disappointed face.
" What do you mean? She asked to hang out right?!"
"Didn't you go on a damn date with her already?!" Jimin booted in
" YAH! IT WASN'T A DATE! we were just hanging out drinking coffee."

Everyone gave me a skeptical look
" While holding hands and laughing together?" Suga snorted.
"As if y/n/n." Kookie gave me a eye roll.

"whatever let's just go home and get ready." I mumbled as namjoon just laughed and ruffled my hair. I groaned as we walked out the practice room. We got into the cars and drove to our dorm. I groaned as they all started to decide what I wore.
"Hey! I can choose what I wear by myself, you focus on your own outfits."

Surprisingly they listened and we all went to our rooms. I choose a pair of vans a white loose button down shirt and a GEO jacket.
(You can choose what vans and type of GEO jacket you wear.)
I just wore some black jeans and put on a backwards black hat, and just as a final decoration I put on a chain dangling from my jeans.

I looked at myself in the mirror and nodded as I stepped out. Everyone was staring and started clapping lightly.
"You guys suck so much." I groaned as tae flicked my forehead.
"Yah, don't say that to your amazing hyungs." I rolled my eyes.
"You look great y/n/n. Anyways we have to go pick them up soon right?" J-hope said with a smile

I checked the time 2:00
"Yeah, it might take a while to get there so yeah."
Our manager offered to drive us but we declined. But, we couldn't go without anyone so there was security following us. We hoped in our cars and drove to YG entertainment.

There was a lot of traffic so we did get there at 2:55. We pulled up and I felt my heart starting to pump. Oh God. Suga side hugged me
"Hey, you'll be fine, calm down. You look great."
I blushed and all of them started teasing me when I saw security lead the girls out.

I walked out and as soon as she saw me she ran up to me and engulfed me in a hug. I stumbled and laughed as I wrapped my arms around her.
"Well hello there Rosie." I pulled away and gave her a bright smile and she gave me a big smile
"Hi y/n/n." She was wearing a crop top, skirt, and a cute jacket.
She's literally the cutest thing ever.

I smiled and jungkook said
"Yah, lovebirds, where we going?"
"Oi, jungkook stoppp!" I groaned and whined. They all laughed and namjoon Pat my head since I had a hat on.
"Just teasing y/n/n, but where are we going?"