Juniper snuggled in Tyler's shoulder feeling a little cold, Tyler didn't mind though when he felt the weight on his shoulder and looked down to see Juniper it caused a small smile to break out on his face

🗝🗝🗝

Sometime during the movie Juniper fell asleep, Tyler left her and closed his laptop and decided to go on his phone. He was scrolling through the girls Instagram seeing a post she posted a five days ago of her and Rufus at the ice cream store.

He smiled softly at the and before he knew what he was doing he had liked the photo. His eyes widening before he looked at the girl next to him, still sound asleep. To Tyler she looked very peaceful as she slept and he didn't want to disturb her by asking for her phone and quickly deleting the notification before she sees it.

Laying down on his bed he stared at the ceiling starting to remember how his dad told him the story. When he looked to his side he saw a figure of his father sitting on the side of the bed as he told his son how the monster at all of the fisherman's friend so he could die alone.

The figure turned away from the story by saying "Our past is always with us Tyler you can try runaway from it but.." Tyler breathing started to get heavier "It's always there" he said. Tyler turned away from the figure and it quickly disappeared

After bringing his breathing pattern back to normal Tyler turned to the girl lightly shaking her. "Hey are you hungry" He whispered, the only reply he received was a grunt from the girl.

Taking that as his answer he slowly stood up from the bed and went to the kitchen.

When he couldn't find the meal he was looking for he shouted for his brother "Bode did you eat the rest of the chow mein?" When he didn't receive an answer he shouted again "Bode!"

In Tyler room Juniper stirred awake to see Tyler not in bed. She groggily walked to the kitchen after hearing Tyler shout for Bode for a third time. She heard Tyler scream and immediately all the sleep that was in her system disappeared.

Quickly sprinting to kitchen to find no one she looked around and saw both Tyler and Bode on the floor. "Are you two okay" she asked rushing over to them. "Yeah Bode was just being a little shit" Tyler spat glaring at his brother.

"Ummmm no" he defended himself "I found this key that turns into a ghost" he said standing up to grab the key. "I was floating around and then I met our great great grandpa" he told the two pointing towards the painting "That guy there. And then he said" Tyler interrupted the child's explanation.

"I thought you were dead" he said grabbing his shoulders"I'm sorry" he apologized "We told you not to screw around with the keys" he lectured

"I know I'm sorry"

"Then why did you" Tyler asked "I just thought I could find dad" he explained sadly. Juniper looked at the boy sadly as Tyler features softened.

"Hey you finished unpacking yet" he asked. "Mom's supposed to help me put up the stars" Bode told him. "Well there's no need when your big brothers here" he said lifting Bode over his shoulder causing the boy to erupt in a fit of giggles.

Tyler turned to Juniper nodding his head towards upstairs as if to ask if she's coming or not, playing with him she shook her head only for him to pout begging her finally she shrugged.

"Hey what's the hold up" Bode smacking his brothers back, shrugging Tyler turned and started heading to Bode room. "Aloha" Bode said while flipping her off when he was turned to her. Juniper let out a laugh from the child's antics.

They had hung up some of the stars at that point, Tyler held up a star on the ceiling, Bode looked from his bed, "A little to left" he told him which Tyler did. "How's that"

"Good"

"Okay" he said sticking the star up "We'll work on the Big Dipper tomorrow night" her told the two. Juniper raised her eyebrow "Oh so this is a nightly thing" she teased him. Sinking back into his bed he replied sheepishly "Yeah your better than Tyler"

Juniper turned to Tyler. "Ha I'm better than you" she said smugly. "Shut up" he said pinching her side causing her to jump in surprise. The two teens took different positions in the room, Juniper leaning on the frame of the door while Tyler sat softly on the side of the bed.

"If dad used the keys, why wouldn't he have told us" he asked looking down at his brother. "Probably he forgot, just like mom forgets. Maybe cause they're old" Bode said. "Maybe he didn't want you using them" Juniper said.

"Chamberlain Locke said he had fun with them" Bode told the two. "Then why'd he hate this place so much" Tyler asked looking around. "Maybe he was scared of the well lady, too" Bode pointed out softly.

"Yeah, maybe"

"Me and Kinsey we're here" this made Juniper's heart melt to see how much of a good brother Tyler was. Tyler stood up and switched off his lamp, he closed the door softly.

"I gonna go" Juniper told him. "Yeah um yeah do you need me to walk you" he asked her. "No I brought my car" Tyler nodded.

They walked down the stairs to the front door. "So I'll see you tomorrow apparently" she teased. "Yeah yeah" he said sarcastically. She opened the door but before she stepped out she turned to him. "It was really nice of you for what you did for Bode, you're a good brother" she told him.

She turned and gave him a kiss on the cheek her lips lingering. "Also thanks for the like." She said before she made her way out leaving a flustered Tyler.

Outfit for next chapter