𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐭𝟐

Start bij het begin

"To re-evaluate my life real fast"

She shuts the bathroom door. Her heart wanting to squeal. She throws her hands in her face.
"Why is a person that adorable! Like that really should be a law, I'm not even kidding"

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ☪︎⋆
┊ ⊹
✯ ⋆ ┊ . ˚
˚✩

After what felt like a few minutes Hana mustered up the strength she had to come back in the kitchen. She was cleaning up the egg since it was her fault In the first place. Mafuyu comes back in the kitchen, with his phone in hand.

"Mafuyu, you know you don't have to make me breakfast. I only burnt that one bowl of soup at your house" she states. Thinking the reason he's doing this is because he thinks the girl isn't capable of managing a kitchen.

He laughs a bit which Hana thought was the cutest thing in the world. Setting his phone down on the counter, revealing a few steps of instructions.

"It's a thank you. For helping me get better" he scratches the back of his head. "But your assistance would still be very accepted".

She snickers. Maybe he wasn't the best at cooking either. But it doesn't hurt to try. "Yeah, of course I will".

Their plan was to make home made French toast. And it went fairly well. They laughed and made jokes about whatever they could.

Paying very close attention to the instructions. Except for when the sugar part came they may have added two times the sugar. Sweet tooth's? Who knows.

"You got it In my eye Hana~" Mafuyu fake whines. Rubbing a piece of paper towel over his left eye.

She laughs. "I honestly was aiming for your chest. But you had to play matrix and try to dodge it".

She reaches for the mop. They spilled milk in the process of play fighting. And she was about to clean it up. When she turned she saw Mafuyu back stepping, almost next to the milk. He couldn't see it due to rubbing away at his eye.

"Wait! Mafuyu!"

She tried to warn him but was too late. He slips. Hana reaches to grab him before he hits the ground but seeming physical activities wasn't her strong point, she falls with him.

They both land with a big thud.

Mafuyu slowly leans up. With Hana straddled on his lap. Her hair was shuffled a bit. And their faces were no more then three inches apart. Their breaths intertwining.

She was mesmerized by his close presence. And his face. 'When did he get so irresistible?'.

"Please, stop looking at me like that. I...I'm not sure what will happen if you keep doing that" He was in awe at how she looked at him, he couldn't take much more of it.

She was shocked at his response. But not surprised, she felt the same way. "M..Mafuyu..." Hana mentally slaps her self, that didn't come out as innocent as she thought. She quickly covers her mouth. "I'm sorry that didn't....it wasn't supposed to be..."

Mafuyu couldn't take it. He quickly grabs her hand. Twisting his hands in her hair. Pressing their lips together.

Hana wilts. Her instincts instantly kicking in. She scrunches her fingers into his shirt. Pulling him closer as her lips move InSync with his. They were losing them selfs as they took in each other's affection.