I promised you

Jack:" I told you, you will suffer Alex. Why did you report me?" Alex:" I didn't, my mom did" Jack:" it doesn't matter, I still got reported" Jack called his friends, they grabbed Alex and took her away. Sim:" Alex! No!" Sim wanted to run after them, but Jack held her so she will stay away and couldn't help Alex. A few minutes later, Jack's friends came back without Alex. Sim:" where is she?" Jack:" you don't want to know" Jack and his friends left. Sim decided to look for Alex, after many searches Sim found Alex behind the school, lying on the ground. Sim:" Alex, are you ok?" Alex:" where am I?" Sim:" what did they do to you?" Alex:" I don't remember" Sim:" you have so many bruises, and, your nose is bleeding. Was it very painful?" Alex:" I'm telling you, I don't remember" Sim:" well at least it's over" Sim helped Alex to get up and they both went to Alex's house. Mrs. Smith:" Alex! Who did you this? I knew that the principal won't believe me. Sim, put Alex to bed, I have to call someone" Mrs. Smith called Mr. Rivman, Mrs. Smith:" Mr. Rivman, I see you took my daughter as a lier. She came home today, and she looked like a zombie. I'm telling you, if it's not Jack then find the bully and punish them the punishment they deserve, because I can't look at how my daughter suffers". Sim:" Alex, why you have to suffer every time?" Alex:" Sim, I told you, I'll do anything to make the world better" Sim:" but it's not right" Alex:" you know how many people suffered to make peace in the world" Sim:" but it doesn't mean you have to be like them. You will be my hero no matter what"