what is life without obstacles

The next day, Alex was waiting for Sim to come out. Alex:" that was quickly today" Sim:" I tried my best to come in time" Sim and Alex came to school, while walking to their class someone stopped them. " Well, well, well, who is here? Alex and her girlfriend" a tall and strong student was standing in front of them. Alex:" so? That's all? Can we go now?" "I didn't say that you're free" the student got mad. Alex:" Jack, listen, if you don't mind we're late. So let us pass" Jack:" did you hear that? The lesbian girl wants me to let her go" Alex:" first, don't assume my sexuality. Second, ok, let's say I'm lesbian, so? Does that mean I did a crime? I killed your family? No." The bell rang Jack:" fine, I'll find you at recess" "stinky homophob" Alex said while passing by Jack. Alex:" Sim, can I come to your house today?" Sim:" sure, but why?" Alex:" I didn't understand the homework" Sim:" I think that I should come to your house, because I don't think that Zedro will let us do the homework together" Jack:" hello, I told you that I'll find you" Alex:" ugh, what do you want?" Sim:" you know that we can report you to the principal" Jack:" you can't, my dad has a good relationship with the principal. So he won't believe you" "he's lying" Alex whispered to Sim. Alex:" ok then, why are you bothering us?" Jack:" because you're lesbian" Alex:" and that is one of the reasons why bullies aren't respected. You're bulling us for nonsense" Jack:" this is not a nonsense, that an illegal situation" Alex:" if it's illegal, then why does it's exist" Jack:" so you're coming back, huh? Let me show you what happened if you mess with me". Alex:" I'm home" Mrs. Smith:" hello Alex, how was your day at scho- what happened to your eye?" Alex:" nothing" Mrs. Smith:" did someone bully you?" Alex:" *sign* me and Sim. Speaking of Sim, she's gonna come here to do homework with me" Mrs. Smith:" if she's coming to here go clean your room" Alex:" *sign* alright"