"I feel great." Niall said to Zayn as they made their way to the cafeteria during lunch.

His cast had been removed the previous day and he felt good because he would be able to practice his favourite sport that day.

The last few weeks had gone by quite quickly. He been with Harry and his friends most days but he had also popped up at the mansion to vist his parents.

They were trying so hard to be there for him and he was slowly letting them in his heart. It felt good to have them care about him again.

He had also been talking to his older brother a lot which was nice.

"Can't wait to have you back on the team again." Zayn said and ruffled up Niall's hair as they got into the lunch line. "Where's Harry by the way?"

"He went to pee. Should be here soon." Niall replied and looked at their lunch table to see Liam and Louis already seated and laughing.

Soon, Niall was sat on the lunch table with two trays infront of him. He then felt someone cover his eyes and Harry's scent filled his nostrils.

"Hey, babe." Niall lifted up his covered face and smiled when he felt Harry place a small peck on his lips.

"How did you know it was me?" Harry asked, sitting down next to Niall.

"I know my boyfriend." Niall said with a cheeky wink making Harry smile.

"You are too cute." Harry commented and Niall smiled, laying his head on Harry's shoulder as they stated eating.

Niall turned to look at his friends and saw all of them in conversations, with Liam and Zayn holding hands on top of the table while Louis seemed to be smiling at his phone, probably texting his new girlfriend.

The rest of the day went by quickly.

Niall got out of the shower after football practice and he was really feeling beat. It had been a while since he played that hard but he was glad to be back on the pitch so he wasn't complaining.

"Are you done, babe?" He asked Harry and the latter nodded.

He stuck his socked feet in his boots and grabbed his bag from his locker then he turned to Niall. "Done, shall we?" Harry smiled at Niall.

They walked out of the changing room and out in the hallway.

Niall held onto Harry's hand when they realized that the halls were empty and Harry smiled because he knew that empty hallways creeped out his boyfriend.

He found it cute that Niall, a lad who could beat up guys double his size and age was scared of the empty hallways.

Finally, Niall's grip on Harry loosened when they were out in the car park.

The place was almost empty with only a few cars and a few students here and there.

"I hate being the last one to shower after practice." Niall whined and Harry hugged his waist, ruffling up his hair.

"You had no choice today, baby. What with coach hoggig you after practic-" Harry started but was cut off by Niall who abruptly stopped walking.

"Bab-"

"Shhhh, I heard my name." Niall said and Harry looked at him crazy because why would it be a surprise for Niall to hear his name in the school car park?

"If it's Horan. I would do it again so don't even come here to say crap."

"You heard that?" Niall asked Harry who nodded.

The voice they heard belonged to none other than Tyler. He seemed to be in a heated conversation with someone but they couldn't see who it was because they were behind a car.

"I fucking told you to scare him a bit so that I could come and rescue him. I didn't tell you to touch him and beat him up like you did."

The other person said and Niall's eyes widened because he knew that voice.

"I couldn't help myself, okay. Teaching that brat a lesson was top on my to-do list so I don't regret it. And you actually rescued him so just fucking give me the remaining money and we'll never speak of this again."

Niall was angry, these people were definitely talking about him and the attack he had. He angrily started to storm in their direction but Harry held his hand, stopping him.

With his eyes, Harry told Niall to wait for a bit and Niall sighed but listened to Harry.

"I'm not giving you shit. The money you received was enough and I had to miss football practice to come here and tell you that if you ever touch Niall again, you will have me to deal with."

"A deal is a deal. Just pay me up or else I'll definitely give him a good beating and it will all be because of you."

"Shut the fuck up. I didn't pay you to beat him up so you broke the deal."
The person who had supposedly paid Tyler to give Niall a fright said and then walked around the car.

Niall tensed when he came face to face with his ex boyfriend Shawn.

It was now Harry's turn to storm out but Niall held him back and looked at the slightly scared lad infront of them.

"Oh look at that, there's your person, Horan." Tyler joined them and smirked at all of them then left.

"Shawn..." Niall trailed off. "Please explain."