Chapter.2

Niall's stomach hurt like a bitch when Harry punched him.

He bent down in half clutching it and stayed in that position for a while.That is how Liam found him.

"Niall?Are you okay?" He asked with worry when he saw the blonde's face twisting in pain.

"Y-yeah." He managed out but of course Liam didn't buy it.

"Did someone hit you?" He picked his bag from the floor and helped him walk towards the locker rooms slowly.

Niall thought about lying again but he knew that Liam would see through him.

"I'm gonna fucking kill Harry Styles. " He said instead.

Liam stopped walking abruptly making Niall stop too.

"He did this?" Liam was surprised that Harry would 'welcome' Niall after he had so warned him not to try anything because Niall was a friend.

"He did and I'm so going to kill him." Niall hissed out in pain.

"Niall please don't,Harry is stronger than you.Dont let this happen again because it will be ten times worse if you try anything with him." Liam begged Niall.

He had seen how Harry would bully and hurt people.His favourites to pick on were the ones who thought they'd achieve something by standing up to him.

And he always made sure to put them in their place,it always ended awful and Liam wanted to prevent Niall from experiencing that.

"I can handle myself." Niall said as they got to the locker room and Liam sat him down on a changing bench.

Liam opened his locker and got out some cream that he knew would ease Niall's pain and applied it to his stomach which was quickly bruising.

"Of course you can because you clearly handled yourself when he did this." Liam sarcastically said as he finished applying the cream.

Niall sighed and looked at Liam.

"He caught me off guard.Besides it was too early for me to be in fights but now I don't care." Niall said and when he felt the pain almost go away,he got up and changed.

"Don't say I didn't warn you." Liam said and waited for Niall to finish changing so that they could leave together.

They left the locker room and jogged to the open field where all the people trying out were.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE,GIVE ME FIVE!" The couch yelled and they all started running understanding what they were supposed to do when the couch said that.

"So nice of you to make it.Didn't think you'll be able to walk so soon much less run." Harry said quietly as he caught up and ran beside Niall.

"You are not as good as you claim Styles,I've been through worse.Hardly felt your punches." Niall said nonchalantly because the last thing he needed was for Harry to distract his try-outs.

He ran faster leaving Harry behind but the latter soon caught up.

"Are you suggesting that we repeat it?Only harder?" Harry looked at Niall as he scoffed.

"It's a free world I mean you could try but I can't promise that I won't break your jaw in the process." Niall said much to Harry displeasure.

"Did you just threaten me Niall Horan?" Harry asked with a mixture of both anger and amusement.

Niall spared him a glance before answering.

"I did not stutter,you heard me loud and clear Styles." Niall said as they finished running.