That's A Nice *Cock* You Got There

Start from the beginning

"Such an impatient little bitch, aren't you Slash, huh? Can't let daddy savour you first, hmm?"

Slash gulped audibly. "Please" he whispered again, batting his eyelids at Axl and trying to lift his head from the sheets to kiss him.

He succeeded and cut Axl's bottom lip between his teeth, dragging the older man down so he could properly kiss him. Axl let him explore his mouth freely, fully caving in into the kiss, his grip around Slash's hands loosening.

Slash saw the opportunity and removed one of his hands from Axl's grip, tangling it into Axl's hair and pulling down harshly, their noses crashing against each other's from the sudden force.

Axl soon regained control though and wrapped his hand tightly around Slash's wrists, slowing his motions and returning the hand to its previous position above his head.

"Uh uh uh, baby boy. I'm in charge here" he said pressing with his free hand on Slash's neck, blocking his airways just enough for the guitarist to let out a few puffy breaths and grind his cock against Axl's, before letting him go.

Slash drew in a big breath as soon as he was released, coughing a bit but ultimately wishing for Axl to choke him again.

"Please Ax."

"Ax?"

"Please, daddy".

"Please what, slut?"

"Do it again."

"Do what again, love?"

"Choke me. Please."

"Alright, baby boy. But I'll need you to keep your hands where I put them without me holding them in place. Can you do that for me, bitch?"

"Yes daddy. I'll be real good for ya, I promise."

"Okay, love" Axl agreed and removed his hand.

He got up for a second to remove his boxers and then took Slash's off as well, Slash raising his hips to help him. Axl took a moment to appreciate the sight beneath him, all desperate and needy, hard cock oozing precum and expression begging for a good fuck.

Axl climbed back on top of him, straddling him, his own hard cock dripping precum into Slash's. He brought his left hand up to choke Slash again while his left hand went to Slash's hip, fingers dipping and closing around his hip bone, keeping him in place. At the same time, he kissed Slash, lips sucking out all the oxygen leaving the guitarist and making the choking feeling that much greater.

After a few seconds, he loosened his hold and let the younger man catch his breath, pressing down hard again before he could fully recover. 

He removed his left hand from where it was holding Slash down and brought it to Slash's length, fingers wrapping around it with ease, thumb already teasing at the slit and spreading precum all over the hard cock.

Slash moaned against Axl's lips, both from how restricted his breathing was and from pleasure Axl's hand was providing him.

Axl gave him a few more lazy strokes, Slash thrusting in his hand, desperate for Axl to increase his pace. Axl instead simply left his cock to rest flat against his stomach and brought two fingers -wet with Slash's precum- to Slash's entrance. 

"Look at you" he smirked and looked down at Slash, who could barely keep his eyes open as he moaned loudly. "Already moaning like a whore and I haven't even put a finger inside your pretty little hole. Such a slut for daddy, huh?"

Slash whimpered in response as he felt Axl's fingers so close but yet still not inside his ass.

"Answer me when I'm speaking to you, doll" Axl demanded, his fingers still circling teasingly around Slash's entrance.