One Cock, Two Cocks, Big Cock, Small Cock

This is a bit longer than the previous chapters and also contains a lot more fluff. Do not worry though, smut is never abscent.

Thank you thinking_about__ for the help and also Goth-Bunny for the provision of the name. Also Goth-Bunny this is a loosely based on your idea.

Enjoy iii]; )'

It had been a month since that eventful night and Axl's and Slash's relationship was progressing. What had started with Axl finding out Slash's little secret and using it as an excuse to dominate him, had turned into so much more. Sure Axl was still dominative in every aspect of the their relationship and sure Axl still teased Slash about his cock or rather lack thereof, but they also shared their deepest secrets with each other, their hidden desires and well masked fears.

They stayed up late at night talking until the sun rose and their band mates returned at the hotels to crash after drinking and they stole kisses before every show, in their rooms backstage or in empty storage rooms until their crew came looking for them. And in all the other moments between, Axl never failed to remind Slash just how much he cared for him - he had not dared to utter to word love yet- and just how much the guitarist was his and only his.

Currently Axl was is his dressing room backstage, getting dressed for their show. He had decided on a pair of red leggings that has big white roses on them, a white t-shirt and a bulky black leather belt. His whole outfit was accompanied of course with a myriad of rings and bracelets and his trademark blue bandana and finished off with black combat boots with white socks sticking from above.

He smiled at his reflection in the mirror, admiring the way his new pants made his ass look and he had to agree with Slash, it really did look fucking delicious. His boyfriend -not yet he reminded himself- had great taste in leggings apparently.

He adjusted his bandana and walked out, making his way to Slash's room. He didn't bother knocking, just entered like he owned the place. Well this was Slash's room and Slash was his so didn't he by correlation technically own the place?

Slash got up from his place on the couch when he realized that Axl entered and walked up to him, pulling him into a soft kiss before Axl had even managed to close the door behind him.

"Easy there, sugar" Axl said when he pulled back a bit, smiling against Slash's lips, their foreheads resting against each other's.

When Slash looked down for a bit to catch a glimpse of Axl's outfit his face broke into a huge grin.

"You wore them. You wore the pants I picked out" he exclaimed happily.

"Yeah" he said but he didn't sound half as enthusiastic as Slash.

Because when he did what Slash had done, and caught a glimpse of what Slash was wearing he wasn't the least bit pleased.

"You can't go out like this" Axl growled.

"What? What's wrong with this?"

"I don't like it."

"They're just leather pants Ax."

"Yeah, just leather pants and nothing else. You're mine, you understand that? I don't want other people looking at you and eye fucking you like you're theirs."

"I promise you, I'm yours, daddy. Don't you trust me?"

"Of course I trust you doll, I just don't trust the way they look at you." The one moment of calmness seemed to be gone. "So there's no way in hell I'm letting you go out in just leather pants. Plus they're unbuttoned and unzipped. I can practically see your pubic hair Slash."