That's A Nice *Cock* You Got There

Start from the beginning

Axl tried to steady the shaking guitarist, soothingly rubbing his back and softly whispering "come back to me darling, I love you" in his ear in between soft kisses on his temple and hair.

After a few minutes, Slash seemed to finally calm down, body relaxing against Axl's, his hand leaving its place from underneath his head and coming to hug Axl's torso.

"What's wrong, baby boy? Tell me please, it's killing me seeing you like this" Axl encouraged.

"I think we should break up" he finally sniffled, more tears running down his cheeks.

"What?" Axl asked confused.

"Well, you're miles out of my league" Slash began to reason. "You're so pretty Axl, people are out there whoring themselves for you and there are lines of models with actual dicks who would die to be with you. I'm just a skinny fag with practically nothing between my legs so you're gonna break up with me eventually and go find someone that is worthy of you. So why not get it out of the way already, huh? No need to stick the blade in deeper than we need and prolong this."

"Where the fuck did you come up with this? Listen to me Saul Hudson, I don't know who the fuck messed with your head so much that you do not see how truly beautiful and wonderful you really are but I'm gonna hurt them real bad just like I did with Hunter. You are every bit of a man as me, as everyone else on this planet, you cock size does not define you and well sue me for having a thing about how tiny it is. It is marvellous Slash, just like you are and you are worthy of love, baby boy. So, no, I don't wanna hear another thing about breaking up because you are mine and I. Am. Never. Letting. You. Go. Understood?"

Slash looked up at him through teary eyes. "You really believe that, Ax?"

"Of course I do doll, I love you so much" he said and pulled Slash in for a kiss. It started out slowly, close-mouthed, just small kisses one after the other until Axl pulled his tongue out, running it over Slash's bottom lip, silently asking for entrance. Slash immediately granted it to him and opened his mouth, his tongue coming to meet Axl's and quickly surrendering to him, letting the redhead explore his mouth freely and his body for that matter, Axl's hands coming to rest at Slash's ass and pulling him more upright to get a better handful.

"In fact" Axl said when he pulled back, pausing for dramatic effect before smirking "why don't I show you just how much I love your little cock, baby boy?"

Slash had never jumped on his lap quicker, hands tugging at Axl's hair to bring him closer, his lips chasing after Axl's.

"Easy tiger" Axl smiled against his lips, moving lower to leave kisses all over his jaw and neck before flipping them over, climbing to straddle Slash and once again digging his teeth into the velvety caramel skin underneath him.

Slash was writhing underneath him, desperate to provide some friction to his aching cock.  Axl was having none of that though, so he grabbed Slash's hands and pinned them over his head, one hand staying there to secure them while the other went to tease Slash's nipple.

He took the bud in his mouth, tongue swirling around it before biting down harshly, smirking when Slash hissed in pain and then immediately tried to thrust his boner up again.

His free hand went to toy with the other nipple while he softly blew air on the wet one, causing it to harden even more.

"You really ought to get it pierced, you know? I really want us to match. Plus, imagine how much more sensitive it would be doll" Axl said, moving up again to whisper to Slash's ear, biting down on his earlobe as Slash let out a loud moan.

"Please" he breathed out.

"Please what love?"

"Please touch my cock."