♤Your Love Will Always Stand Out♤

Start from the beginning

The boys parted ways, trying to find gifts for Jungwoo's birthday.

Lucas took out his phone to do some research on some books he thinks Jungwoo might like but then he gets a message.

kim_doyoung created Jungwoo Surprise Birthday Party
kim_doyoung added you.

kim_doyoung:
Oh yeah, I'm planning on making a surprise party for Jungwoo tomorrow
Yuta, Winwin, Taeil, Mark, Jaehyun, Ten and Jaemin will be there too
1 PM sharp

huang_renjun:
i can't make it
i have shit to do

kim_doyoung:
There'll be cake

huang_renjun:
i'm in

kim_doyoung:
After we're done shopping we'll go back to my place and plan this thing out

kim_doyoung ended the chat

Lucas went back to his search for a book, but he didn't know which one to get.There's so many, it's intimidating for him.

Since Jungwoo's book was gay-centered Lucas decided to go to the LGBT section.

He found a book named Boy Meets Boy.He saw the author's name and immediately recognised it.It was the author of the book Jungwoo was reading.
He purchased it with no hesitation, knowing that the other boy will love it.

Wong Yukhei:
got it

doyoung:
What did you get?

Wong Yukhei:
boy meets boy by some david guy
its a book btw

doyoung:
Oh
My
God
Jungwoo loves that author
And he's been talking about that book for the past 2 weeks
Good job, dude

Wong Yukhei:
:)

doyoung:
Don't forget to get him a birthday card too

Wong Yukhei:
ok

Lucas went to the cards section of the book store.There were many.Too many.

He found a really cool looking one.He took it in his hand but then realised it says For The Best Boyfriend.

"Ah, should I get it?But it says boyfriend.But it's really nice.But it says boyfriend.But it's really nice."

Lucas thought about if for a while and ended up buying it.The cashier gave him a weird look but he didn't care.
He put the card in the bag with the book.The cashier probably thought he's gay.

After a couple of minutes everyone met up again.Haechan got lost for a couple of minutes but evetually found his way.They all got what they needed and made their way to Doyoung's house.

Doyoung lives quite far so they had to take the bus.Kun ended up paying for both Renjun and Haechan because they didn't have any money left.