Tweek Tweak

AN: so I decided to make this fanfic an interactive fanfic because I feel like that's the best for this fanfic and it sounds fun to try out so hopefully you guys will like this

Tweek wakes up hearing some noises. It was one of the underpants gnomes. Tweek looks at him " what are you doing here? You shouldn't be here, it's 6 in the morning " Tweek says to the little gnome. " I wanted to be here to protect you from the dangers outside " the gnome says. Tweek sighs getting out of bed " I'm fine Charlie, I can protect myself but I know you won't leave me alone so I'll bring you with me to school but please for the love of god don't steal another girl's panties, I don't wanna go through with that situation again " Tweek says. Charlie the gnome nods. Tweek takes his clothes off and changes into a white shirt with a button up plaid green shirt as a jacket, black skinny jeans and dark green converse. Tweek puts some clips in his hair so his hair doesn't get in his face. Tweek grabs his backpack and his thermos going downstairs with Charlie to get coffee that isn't made by his parents. Tweek goes outside as Charlie follows him. Tweek looks at him then gives him a cookie he had in his bag " also try not to get run over like you did last time, it really freaked me out " Tweek says.

{ Tweek Tweak is open for questions }