Kavya made up her jitters and replied How would I know?If you want you go and find by yourself. Leave me.I have many works to do"and budges. Pooja smirked and said don't worry "I have found the informer..... Kavya" Which stopped kavya.She could sense her heart pounding and looks at pooja. Pooja walked towards her and said "Informer Kavya".Kavya's rage reached peak.She refused instantly what rubbish are you talking.Stop putting blame on me.Stay in your limits Pooja.Don't ever try to mess with me else the consequences will be bad. Kavya gave a warning by pointing her finger at her.Pooja lost her coolness and twisted her hand at back. She said "Lets see what will be consequences. I knew you made that call. Right now I don't have any proof to frame you but I challenge you one thing that I will make you confess in front of all. Then you will be the one thrown out of the house"She pushed her away and moved off.Pooja then comes to terrace and secretly called someone.....

She ordered something and make sure he delivers it without anybody's knowledge

She ordered something and make sure he delivers it without anybody's knowledge.Pooja smiled now you can't escape from me Kavya. On the other hand PK is left outrageous after seeing kabir's new avatar.He thinks its all because of pooja.She gradually turns kabir against us.I will bring out her real face very soon.Enough is enough I am not gonna sit quietly she has to pay back for the loss.He called somebody and said something which is muted. PK smirks now you can't escape from me Pooja.Both PK and pooja are in the verge of showing the real faces of their foes.Kabir is sleeping soundly in his room whereas pooja has fixed her eyes at clock and waiting restlessly for the right moment.She is in hesitation whether to wake him or not.Pooja finally decided and moved towards Kabir. She shook him slowly saying "Kabir wake up".But he holds her hands tightly in sleep being undisturbed by her voice.

But he holds her hands tightly in sleep being undisturbed by her voice

Pooja smiled seeing his gesture and caressed his hairs. She affectionately whispered "Kabir" near his ears which wakes him up.He is stunned to see pooja too close to him.He asked what is she doing here pooja signalled his hand through his eyes. Kabir looks down to see pooja's hand in his grip and released immediately.He sat up to avoid the embarrasing position.Kabir then faltered what..what are you doing here?Pooja moves closer to him.kabir felt uncomfortable seeing her coming closer and asks her to stop.Pooja signalled him to stay quiet and slided towards him.Kabir is left dumbstruck with the intimacy and his heart starts pounding high.He don't know why he is not stopping her and enjoys the brewing romance between them.He didn't except pooja will turn romantic all of a sudden.He closed his eyes ready for a kiss.The clock strikes and pooja moved towards his ears and mumbled "Happy Birthday Jaan".Kabir opened his eyes with a shock. He is left disappointed that pooja came closer to just wish him nothing more than that. Pooja asked what happened Kabir aren't you happy with my wish.