'I hate myself...' you thought as you slowly braced yourself to kiss the floor. But then, you head bumped into something instead. And no, it wasn't the tiled hallway floors. It was a chest. And boy oh boy, did that chest felt like there was some nice packs inside.

"Hey, uh, you ok?" A voice asks in front of you. You immediately jumped out of the way. The figure was tall. Much taller than you. You could feel fainting right in the spot. "Oh, hey. You're that girl from yesterday, right?" The voice added. As you looked up, you immediately recognized his features.

Black hair. Almost like a rooster's. Although he was very very tall. You felt like a rock beside him. He was, the volleyball's team captain, right? "A-Ah...!" You a managed time say. The guy let out a weird chuckle.

'Oh no...!! Is he here to make fun of me?! Is it because of how I embarrassingly tripped in front of everyone yesterday?! Oh no I'm dead meat...!! He's definitely going to make fun of me!!' Your brain shouted constantly as all you could do was stare at the guy.

But you had to be brave.

"Y-Yes! I'm-

"L/n F/n, yeah, yeah, I know you," he cuts you off. You tilted your head. "Err...s-sorry for bumping into you I should go now bye..." you quickly said, every inch of you body shaking. "Ok! bye, cutie!"

"Stop that, Kuroo-San..."

"But, Kenma...!!"

'Kuroo? Kenma? So those are their names...' You thought, staring at the two with curious looks, not really much paying attention to the topic they were currently talking about. Kuroo. Kuroo Tetsuro. You heard of him before from Lilia. Bragging about how cool and handsome he was even though he had a close friend who he appeared to be a 2nd year.

Lilia did had a lot of friends despite only being a 1st year like you. A snuck up weirdo.

Kuroo was a fit guy you can say. Eventually he was the one you bumped into earlier. You were already imagining the kind of pack he had...

You slapped yourself.

'No...continue walking...stop thinking about...hot boys...' your brain spoke to you, clenching your milk box even tighter.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"You're going to watch the volleyball club practice, again? Get over it, man. Thanks for letting me borrow your phone by the way, cya tomorrow. Let's go, guys," Lilia says to you, throwing your phone towards you as she walked out of the classroom with a group of girls following by.

Catching your phone with your two hands, you felt a tear drop down your face as a sniff came by next. When did Lilia became this...aggressive with you...?

She had never been like this in middle school before. Never in the first day of your 1st year in high school either. Lilia...changed.

Wiping your tear slowly off your eyes, you quickly grabbed your bag before closing the classroom and heading straight to the gym. There was this feeling inside you that whenever you would watch the volleyball club practice...it made you feel better. Helping them was more relaxing than helping Lilia. It was like you had more energy with them.

You kept on running towards the gym room, not caring about what Lilia had told her friends about you towards the volleyball club.

"She's just jealous that all of the guys are talking to me and not her. Just don't mind F/n, she's trying way too hard to become a boy magnet..."

'Bitch...bitch...bitch...' your feet were angrily stomping the ground below you, tears now falling down like a river stream down your e/c eyes. How dare she...how dare she turn her back like that towards you? Because she was popular? She can talk to you like that because you weren't?

That's it. You were so fucking down with her.

"L/n?"A voice interrupts your thoughts. Turning your around, it was the pudding head. It looked like he was also heading towards the gym, his face concentrated towards his video game. He was already wearing his red gym jacket, bag on the side of his arms. He was staring at you like he was staring at a guessing game, trying to think if his answer was correct.

"Oh, I knew it. It's you..." he quietly whispered. You flinched, quickly wiping the tears of your eyes. He looked at you, almost with no emotion. "What happened?"

"O-Oh! N-Nothing...I was just heading towards the gym to see you guys practice...hehe..!!"

"Oh. That's nice..." he replied.

A moment of silence between the two of you. Wind swaying your hair as the silence finally broke with him walking further. "Then you should hurry up...I think we're starting..." he spoke to you before looking back at his phone, leaving you standing all alone.

"Oh, ok...!!" You responded happily, now walking along Kenma towards the gym.

When the two of you arrived, the gym was already filled with the usual members. Kuroo, Yuki, Lev, and Kenma were the only ones you managed to know throughout how many days you spent watching and helping them practice.

"Kenma! There you are, you were with L/n all along!" Kuroo yelled at the pudding head. Kenma ignores him, still looking at his phone as he walked inside with no hesitation.

"Kenma-San! Hey!"

"Shut up, Lev..."

"L/n, hello again!" Naoi greeted. You smiled and bowed, giving him one of the most polite greets you've ever had just to take away the embarrassing moment that happened yesterday during your tome in the court.

"Naoi-Sensei, pleasure to see you again, too!" You greeted back to the tall male. Naoi smiles, "Now, L/n, I want to give you a nice offer. Come outside so we can talk," he spoke to you, making you feel nervous.

As you followed behind him, he took you somewhere not so far from the court. But only on the outside door. Naoi crosses his arms, stares at you seriously which can make your heart pop out of your mouth in a mere second.

"L/n, I'm only asking this once so if you say 'no,' then I guess you wasted your opportunity," he started. You tilted your head in confusion. Naoi cleared just throat and stared again, "The volleyball team is going to have a sleepover here at Tokyo with also a few other schools who are part of the volleyball club during summer break for their training camp at volleyball. A group practice perhaps. And I know you really adored watching the volleyball team play and helping them. It really did caught my eye, L/n trust me, you were a big help."

You were starting to get confused at one point of what he was trying to say. During summer break it would be a hell load lot of hotness in your home so was he inviting you?

"L/n, I wanted to thank you for helping me and the other team members for holding up their trainings and practices. It was really a big help. I appreciated it. And I think the boys really adore you inside the gym, L/n. Every time they would see you they would grow more and more excited and energetic than before." You had a great feeling where this was going...was he...

"L/n, would it be ok if you would become their manager?"

"Heh...?"