Chapter 3

After a few hours of the Team Avatar get together and occasionally Kuvira flirting with Korra everybody decided to head home. "Hey 'Sami let me walk you home?" Korra shouted jogging after Asami who was now fast walking away "No!" korra's face dropped "no?..what did i do" But the Avatar got no response she saw the CEO was trembling like she was hiding something deep inside her  What did i do Korra silently followed Asami and to her surprise the CEO did not mined or she didn't care. After a few short minutes korra realised she and Asami were standing outside the biggest mansion ever, Asami unlocked her door and turned to glare at Korra                  "Go home Avatar" She said sternly The Avatar couldn't take it, Korra grabbed Asami's wrist and pinned her on the wall pushing her in the house "Releases me korra!" Asami said closing her eyes not wanting to face the woman in front of her but her ears picked up on small sobbing the CEO opened one eye seeing the blue teary eyes staring right at her "Asami please tell me what i did wrong ill fix it i swear!" Asami's eyes widened she'd never seen korra cry or been the reason for her tears. Images of Kuvira flirting with korra flooded Asami's mind her face went red with aner "Go show your feelings to someone who cares maybe your girlfriend Kuvira" Korra's heart felt like it had shattered her chest stopped beating as fast her skin began to grow cold                        "Asami Violet Sato! I love you! And only you! i've loved you for so long i literally told you i had feelings for you but you blocked it away! WHY ARE YOU BREAKING ME APART!" korra explained shouting the last part, Asami couldn't believe it her crush was finally confessing to her but not in the way she wanted, "If these are your true feelings you wouldn't have flirted with Kuvira right in front of me you Bitch!" Asami yells before calling security, about 5 huge muscular Men grabbed Korra and threw her out of the mansion. Asami held her hands to her chest as she felt the pain increasing "Asami Y-you Idiot"

Korra laid on the ground her tears haven't fallen yet but she could feel it at the bottom of her chest "I'm not giving up on you Sato" she says crossing her arms and crosses her legs                           "ASAMI ILL WAIT HERE UNTIL YOU WILL TALK TO ME". the black haired young woman peered out her bedroom window seeing her use to be friend sitting on the grass "you act like a child stupid" Asami says under her breath before going back to bed. "KORRA! KORRA! KORRA! WHERE THE SPIRITS ARE YOU!"  Asami turned her head her eyes were red from all the crying she was doing last night, "uhh stop shouting" she says under her breath until she recognises that voice "Pema?" Asami jumps up and walks to her window to her surprise Korra is still in the same position, Asami could see the tears running down her face, worry began to fill the CEO's body she quickly ran downstairs before one of her bodyguards stopped her "Miss Sato Avatar korra is still there we tried shoot poison at her but she seems to be immune to it" Asami's eyes widened       "YOU DID WHAT!" she pushes the man out the way and runs out the the front porch seeing Pema hold korra in her arms "w-what did you exactly do to her?" Pema asked with much worry in her eyes as the unconscious Avatar rest in her Arms "m-my bodyguards threw poison at her i don't know what though we need to get her to a hospital right now!" Asami says trying to help Pema carry korra.

Asami Sato lays her head on the hospital bed her heart still beating from the breathing of the sleeping Avatar, "korra...i um..." She stops as Korra's eyes light up she sits up and looks down at Asami "This Body This host is not qualified to handle the light spirit i will leave" Ravaa says as the light grows brighter "NO! if you leave korra will only be half a human you have to stay" Asami said now on her knees begging to the light spirit which is now above her "This human...Korra she's damaged i don't know your kinds emotions but ive been reincarnated  enough to understand she's been heart-broken" The light spirit says showing a screen flashing through images of korra's memory, Asami teared up as all korra's memories had both of them in it.                 "Human! Korra loves you do you not love her back?" Asami looks away then back at the glowing korra "how can you tell?" A smile grows on Korra's face and asamis Jaw dropped she never knew a light spirit could smile "well whenever she thinks about you her genitalia always grows i can tell she is extremely confused about it but she will learn in due time" Asami's blush spread across her face thinkin about the situation "will you stay with korra?" the light spirit nods before her eyes stop glowing. soon enough blue eyes beam through the room "A-asami" Korra says lifting her head up seeing the beautiful woman she'd always wanted to see every morning. Korra could feel and hear that Asami was getting ready to leave but Korra managed to grab her wrist "p-please stay" Korra pleaded as tears were trying to force its way out her eyes, Asami stopped for a second before pulling Korra's hand away "No i can't be friends with someone who is love with my, you disgust me Korra" The CEO said before slamming the door shut, she leaned against the wall but felt someones presence "good girl your such an actress" the man said cuppin Asami's cheek "i did my part now leave korra out of this please" the man giggled as he held his stomach  "yes yes a deal was a deal but i doubt korra will talk to you know its better that way anyway you'll bring her down"He said uncovering his bold head with two slits on his eyebrows "Zaheer you cant hurt korra" Asami says clenching her fist "oh you poor fool you were supposed to be the smart child i guess abandoning you was a bad idea but ive done my damage to the Avatar she'll break soom slowly" Zaheer says and puts his hood back on kissing Asami's crown of her head.

Korra laid in the hospital bed trying to process what had just happened "No i can't be friends with someone who is love with my, you disgust me Korra" "n-n-no..ASAMIIII!!!!" korra shouts out as tears fall from her eyes she cant stop them there just falling like the rain. luckily no one heard her shout "fine she wants to leave me alone and be with Kuvira i will" Korra picks up her phone from the side tabe and looks at the unsaved number it rings for a little while but a soft voice echos through "Hey Kuvira its me Korra i was just wondering if you were free tomrrow i want to take you out" Korra has a straight face on but a slight blush theres heavy breathing from the other side "i-um i w-will i mean sure what time?" The Avatar smiles and makes an aragment to go on her date with Kuvira KORRA YOU SHOULDN'T BE BOTTLING UP YOUR FEELINGS LIKE THIS "Shut it Ravaa i'm just being human" IF YOU DO THIS THINGS COULD GO WRONG I'M WARNING YOU KORRA I CANT HOLD ONTO NEGATIVE EMOTIONS FOR LONG OR MY SPIRIT WILL SLOWLY DIE