2.

* 7 am. ALEXANDER'S ROOM*
I tossed from one end to another on my bed in order to avoid the striking rays of the sun, as if trying to force me out of my deep slumber. Finally after a lot of tossing and turning I give up and sit upright on my bed. Soon the solitude of my mind is occupied by the strange incident more precisely the strange dream that I had amidst the wilderness.
Almost three and half weeks have passed since then, but somehow I am unable to get those thoughts out of my mind.

Pulling myself back from the ocean of my thoughts, I get up and get started with my usual routine

Pulling myself back from the ocean of my thoughts, I get up and get started with my usual routine. Soon I realise that I might end up late at my office if I don't hurry now. I go towards the kitchen to make some instant noodles.
As I keep the noodles to cook, I move towards the bathroom to brush. I start brushing my teeth.

* thoughts*

'Today is the last day of my work then I can rest a little as I have been working continuously since last year for the same company but at different branches. But what should I do in my short vacation of two weeks? Ohh....no .. stove.. stove ...stupid go.'

*End of thoughts.*

I rush towards the kitchen after snapping out from my thoughts. I reach just in time...and exclaim

"Woah! I thought no breakfast for me today".

You might have guessed by now, yes I am a person who usually is lost in his own world.

* 10 PM, ALEXANDER'S ROOM*

Thinking about today as I try to unlock my apartment door. It was a normal day at work. I sigh as I get seated on the sofa and grab the glass of water that I left for myself before heading to the office.

*thoughts*

'What should I do in the coming 2 weeks?
I'm not planning to waste them by sleeping and watching Netflix. And I'm not even planning to visit my parents in Iceland it's been long since I moved out and last saw them. I never knew it was so easy to forget the person you love. After my mother passed away my father George married my stepmom, Linda.

I was upset but I thought if my father is happy his happiness is all that matters to me. But when the love of my father turned to ignorance and soon the ignorance of my stepmother turned into torture I made my mind to move out. The final straw was drawn when Linda tried to throw away the memories of my mother. Linda brought her two daughters with her who did not bother me but also did not show any interest in catching up with me. Anyways I don't wanna be negative.

*end of thoughts *

Shoving off the negative thoughts from my mind I scrolled through YouTube on my phone. I come across a camping vlog of some Youtuber. And a thought of camping in the woods strikes me. Yeah that's it I'm going camping. Anyways its been long since I last spent some time with nature and I'm quite tired with the busy city life of London.
But this time I would go prepared with everything needed and some extra tank of petrol. After relaxing and thinking on my sofa I call Panda Express to deliver some Asian food at my place since I was too lazy to cook. After eating my food I went to sleep. I was planning to search for my camping material tomorrow.