When you meet them

Osano Najimi
You were a new student, who didn't know the way around the school yet, so you wanted to see if you could ask a student to help you. But sadly you were late, 'oh no I'm doomed if I'm way too late on my first day of school !!' You thought as you run past your neighbours almost tripping on the rock in the way.

You where lucky that you lived right next to your new school, "Please dont be too late please dont be too late !!" you said running into the school gate trying to find the teachers office٫ you accidently bumped right into someone knocking you both down. Feeling embarrassed you get up quickly٫ and bow "I'm so so sorry !! I wasnt looking where I was going !!" you said while blushing in embarrassment.

The person who you bumped into just scoffed at you٫ And stood up. "Just dont do it again٫ idiot". You look up to see the person who happens to be a student "A-again I'm really sorry....but can you show me the way to the teachers office ??" you said alittle embarrassed at how you ended up meeting him.

"I guess it wouldnt hurt" he said moving passed you. "Are you coming or are you just going to stand there looking like a idiot ??" he looked back at you confused٫ you blushed and walked up to him. "S-sorry please lead the way٫ and m-my name is (Y/N) (L/N)".

He kept on walking stopping at the teachers office, "Here we are and my name is Osano Najimi" he said quickly before rushing off "thank you Osan-" you tried to finish your sentence but he had already gone٫ sighing you walked into the teacher office.

Amao Odayaka
While you were walking down the school hall you remember what your mother told you this morning '(Y/N) I want you to join a club today alright ??' sighing you check the club posters looking through them all. Until one caught your eye. "Cooking club huh ?? that couldnt hurt to try" you said as you looked around the school trying to find the cooking club.

After a few minutes of trying to find the cooking club, you stumble upon the cooking club door, taking a deep breath you knock on the door, after a few minutes you hear a sweet male voice call from inside. "Come in~!!" Taking a deep breath you open the door, looking inside.

You feel a tab on your shoulder at the sudden act you jump, hitting the male while doing so. "Oh I'm sorry cupcake I didn't mean to startle you" he said awkwardly. Feeling bad you look at him and bow "I'm s-so sorry. I hope you can forgive me !!" You squeeze your eyes shut shaking a little. "Oh no need to apologise cupcake, may I have your name ??" He said kindly٫ making you look up at his face where you see his bright smile٫ You couldnt help but smile back.

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N) are you the leader of the cooking club ??" you said smiling at him. His eyes widen as if he forgot something "Oh how rude of me to not introduce myself !! I am Amao Odayaka The leader of the cooking club٫ are you here to join the club by any chance٫ cupcake ??" the sound of his voice just makes you want to melt onto the floor٫ trying to regain yourself you nodded. "Well then٫ welcome to the club !! I hope you enjoy your time here !!" he said smiling brightly٫ as if his smile was contagious٫ you smiled back.

Kizano Sunobu
You never were that good at drama٫ but you still enjoyed it in the end. It was something that made your heart beat with joy. You havent felt this happy in a long time. So you decided to check out the drama Club٫ luckily there was a drama performance today so you hurriedly made your way to the gym.

A little nervous you take a deep breath and open the door seeing so many people there٫ looking at your ticket you find your row and sit in your seat. You were extremally lucky !! why ?? because you got the front row !! you were so excited.

Half way through the play you still couldnt take your eyes off of one of the drama students٫ everything about how he acted out the character٫ and how well he managed to own the stage....at the end of the performance you was quite sad.